manjey73

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 534 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: IEC61107 Protocol driver #9171
    manjey73
    Participant

@Yatran сможете организовать удаленный доступ к приборам для тестирования?

И есть ли на них документация производителя о типах запросов и логи например с OPC сервера или перехваченные логгером порта в текстовом и HEX виде ?

На русском форуме тоже тема есть.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by manjey73.
    in reply to: Administrator Channel pane on LInux #9169
    manjey73
    Participant

This is disabled in Mono because it does not work correctly. Therefore, there are ids of other tables instead of a list. We hope that in the next version, if you abandon Mono, everything will be fine.

in reply to: Signal Relative ID to Fixed ID ? #9167
    manjey73
    Participant

The signals and have a fixed numbering, but based on the indexes of the list of variables. And since we can change the lists, then what happens is what happens 🙂

in reply to: Signal Relative ID to Fixed ID ? #9166
    manjey73
    Participant

Yes, this is a drawback of the Modbus driver and many others related to the tag generation code from the driver. I had to get away from this and look for a workaround by adding a mechanism to the code of my drivers to save the signal numbers that I want to see. As a result, I can disable or add variables without touching the signal numbering. For freely programmable devices, this is the first necessity. Yes, in other things, and for configurable ones, too.

It is hoped that the developer will listen to this problem and make some changes, at least in the Modbus driver.

in reply to: Shared variables #9158
    manjey73
    Participant

You pass the value of the channel itself in the command, and you need to pass Cmd or CmdVal, that is, the value of the command

in reply to: Shared variables #9155
    manjey73
    Participant

SetVal(5050, Cmd)

I’m confused, do you call your application Scada ?

Existing Formulas

in reply to: Shared variables #9109
    manjey73
    Participant

Add this value to the input channel and display it in a table or diagram

in reply to: EncodeAscii #9070
    manjey73
    Participant

A formula in the reference list with an enumeration for example

in reply to: ChartPro export data in hourly #9069
    manjey73
    Participant

Use the Elastic Report Plugin it can be set to the hourly version. But of course I would like to have such an opportunity in ChartPro

in reply to: ChartPro export data in hourly #9068
    manjey73
    Participant

ChartPro takes data from the minute slice and is not yet able to show the chart and export it in hourly format

in reply to: Redundancy #9035
    manjey73
    Participant

To fill the tanker, you must have reserved PLCs and I / O modules for critical tasks. This is not a Scada function. Think about security first. It is not necessary to burden the software with something that does not belong in it. I apologize for my English, I use an online translator

in reply to: Redundancy #9024
    manjey73
    Participant

You can synchronize the time to achieve parallel polling by two Scada systems, by separating the polling time. I have already tested this on RS485 lines, it works. There may be collisions when restarting the server since the initial poll is performed immediately

in reply to: Event Log #9019
    manjey73
    Participant

What Event Log are you talking about? built-in or optional from the repository ?

in reply to: Redundancy #9011
    manjey73
    Participant

Use RapidGate it seems to be designed for this purpose. Or are you interested in hot swapping on the fly ?

in reply to: Communicator will be stoped after Upload Configurations #9000
    manjey73
    Participant

@xdwokcn Do you happen to have a record of archived data in your drivers?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 534 total)