jacklondon

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Scheme behaviour on different Browsers (AutoSize Problem) #7853
    jacklondon
    Participant

Additional Info:

It looks like it depends on the zoom factor. If fit-to-screen has been clicked; same behaviour on both browsers, on both -Chrome and Edge- two of the fields is being shown with autoadapting width (like Autosize=YES). When i zoom in two times, the two fields are being displayed correctly, that means they are fixed to predefined size.

jacklondon
    Participant

OK, i found a workaround: Take the link of the report and add it to the interface, where you would like to have the report!

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/scada/plugins/ElasticReport/ElasticRep.aspx?reportID=XY

But, is it also possible to have the definition of the (report) view directly embedded at the interface definition instead of xxx.xml@ElasticRep?

in reply to: Redundancy in the upcoming Version 6 #7446
    jacklondon
    Participant

Hi,

Actually, i had redundancy for the Communicator & Server components in mind…

in reply to: Webpage Connection #7437
    jacklondon
    Participant

Did you check the firewall (on Windows?) preferences?

in reply to: RapidScada OPC DA Server #7429
    jacklondon
    Participant

Great, thank you very much, Romiros!

Kind regards

in reply to: RapidScada OPC DA Server #7427
    jacklondon
    Participant

Is/will the source code be available?

regards

in reply to: Multilanguage on Schemes #7389
    jacklondon
    Participant

Or may be you are talking about translating a scheme text labels that are placed by an engineer?

Exactly!

in reply to: Blending out navigation mene items #7377
    jacklondon
    Participant

Hello Mikhail,

OK. i think this is a bit trickier to accomplish: How can we blend out the plugin menu for guest user (“only view” role).

in reply to: Multilanguage on Schemes #7375
    jacklondon
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

OK then, so how can we translate scheme and table components? It shoud be depending on user profile’s culture preferences, for example, if the user’s choice of language is german, then the tags/labels should be presented in german, else i.e. english.

Shall we create two schemes then in each corresponding language or is there a textual translation file which automatically will be selected depending on the culture preference?

in reply to: Chart/ChartPro Extra Feature #7322
    jacklondon
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Let’s say, ee have a graph with trends of two tags/channels, i.e. pressure and temperature values.

As an operator, i know that there was a power loss last night, and as a result of this, the chiller and the compressor went down at a certain point of time.

So, i would like to mark the time point of this event “power loss” at the graph permanently. So others know and see later, that the reason for the off-limit values on the graph coming from the chiller and the compressor were because of this event, visually marked on the graph by i.e. a vertical line or a little red circle.

in reply to: HourBeg Function #4055
    jacklondon
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Yes, i understood that already. The question is why you implemented it the condition nowDT.Minute == 1 (and not == 0) as the hour begins with for example 12:00.

Regards

in reply to: HourBeg Function #4032
    jacklondon
    Participant

They are taken from “CalcEngine.cs”, Formulas Table HourBeg():

bool HourBeg()
    {
        DateTime nowDT = DateTime.Now;
        DateTime execDT;
        if (nowDT.Minute == 1 && (!HourBegDict.TryGetValue(CnlNum, out execDT) || 
            execDT < new DateTime(nowDT.Year, nowDT.Month, nowDT.Day, nowDT.Hour, 0, 0)))
        {
            HourBegDict[CnlNum] = nowDT;
            return true;
        }
        else
        {
            return false;
        }
    }
    in reply to: Events not being fired #3994
    jacklondon
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

sure:

Here is how it was before:

eventbefore

And here is after the update:

eventsafter

Instead of just determining the channel status only via the standard expression, i.e. “…;GetBit(Val(CnlNum),x-th bit)” (which of course returns only and always 0 or 1 as stat, which also describes as event type ‘undefined’ and ‘defined’ (as in the event types table defined)), i enhanced the expression for the stat part of the channel as “…;GetBit(Val(CnlNum),x-th bit) == 1 ? 11:13” (so -> alarm set!? then return 11 as LL alarm from the event types, else 13 normal stat also from the event types)

Regards

in reply to: Events not being fired #3989
    jacklondon
    Participant

OK, got it now:

i was returning only 0/1 as channel Stat, so the event types Undefined and Defined were being assigned the whole time. I updated the formula for the stat-part, so that it returns corresponding event types (alarm) and now it works!

in reply to: Events not being fired #3986
    jacklondon
    Participant

Hmmm, if i create an event manually via Generator for one of those (not firing) alarm channels then i can see it in the list of events…

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by jacklondon.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by jacklondon.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)