jacklondon

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Yes, i understood that already. The question is why you implemented it the condition nowDT.Minute == 1 (and not == 0) as the hour begins with for example 12:00.

Regards

in reply to: HourBeg Function #4032
    Participant

They are taken from “CalcEngine.cs”, Formulas Table HourBeg():

bool HourBeg()
    {
        DateTime nowDT = DateTime.Now;
        DateTime execDT;
        if (nowDT.Minute == 1 && (!HourBegDict.TryGetValue(CnlNum, out execDT) || 
            execDT < new DateTime(nowDT.Year, nowDT.Month, nowDT.Day, nowDT.Hour, 0, 0)))
        {
            HourBegDict[CnlNum] = nowDT;
            return true;
        }
        else
        {
            return false;
        }
    }
    in reply to: Events not being fired #3994
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

sure:

Here is how it was before:

eventbefore

And here is after the update:

eventsafter

Instead of just determining the channel status only via the standard expression, i.e. “…;GetBit(Val(CnlNum),x-th bit)” (which of course returns only and always 0 or 1 as stat, which also describes as event type ‘undefined’ and ‘defined’ (as in the event types table defined)), i enhanced the expression for the stat part of the channel as “…;GetBit(Val(CnlNum),x-th bit) == 1 ? 11:13” (so -> alarm set!? then return 11 as LL alarm from the event types, else 13 normal stat also from the event types)

Regards

in reply to: Events not being fired #3989
    Participant

OK, got it now:

i was returning only 0/1 as channel Stat, so the event types Undefined and Defined were being assigned the whole time. I updated the formula for the stat-part, so that it returns corresponding event types (alarm) and now it works!

in reply to: Events not being fired #3986
    Participant

Hmmm, if i create an event manually via Generator for one of those (not firing) alarm channels then i can see it in the list of events…

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Avatarjacklondon.
    in reply to: Events not being fired #3985
    Participant

Nope, that’s not the cause, because i have four other alarms also calculated discrete and they are registered as events…

in reply to: Events not being fired #3984
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

i think, i found the cause of this issue. Since the alarms (received from the plc and read as word values via Modbus) are interpreted as calculated discretes in separate channels (via GetBit), these (calculated) channels do not have any signal numbers assigned from the device template (because there are 5 words to read from the plc which are then being interpreted via GetBit as on/off alarm values).The result of the GetBit operation is then being assigned to the value and the status of the calculated discrete (without a device signal number).

Events

As i mentioned earlier, even though “Write Event” and “Event on Change” are selected, these events on the calculated discretes are not being fired. Could this be the reason?

in reply to: Events not being fired #3977
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,,

1. “All Events” filter is selected.
    2. Scada-Server GUI -> Events also checked: The events are simply not there in the DAT!

in reply to: Elastic Report Flexibility #3968
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

i think it would be enough for the beginning, to have also a range definition for hours (begin and end) additionally to date range at the page where we call an elasticreport, if possible!?

That way we could give the same date as begin/end and then define the hour range for example for shift begin and end.

Regards

in reply to: Elastic Report Flexibility #3921
    Participant

Hi,

… or between the beginning and the end of the selected period.

Could be an alternative solution, if we could enter not only the date, but also concrete beginning and ending time (hours) when we let create the report at the elastic report page… For example: Same day, but only the beginning and ending times differ!?

in reply to: Elastic Report Flexibility #3902
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, for example:

One needs to report different energy consumptions for every shift between 00:00-08:00, 08:00-16:00 and 16:00-24:00, additionally hourly, daily, weekly, monthly…

How to achieve that?

Regards

in reply to: M-Bus #3832
    Participant

Hmmm, i understand. Unfortunately, i don’t have an appropriate M-Bus device at the moment…

in reply to: M-Bus #3829
    Participant

1. OpenSource M-Bus Library (implemented in C)

http://www.rscada.se/libmbus/ , https://github.com/rscada/libmbus

2. OpenSource (Simple) M-Bus Library (in C#)

https://github.com/ananjev-a-v/MeterBusLibrary

3. OpenSource M-Bus Library (in Java)

https://www.openmuc.org/m-bus/

There is also a dedicated chapter (chapter 9) for M-Bus and Wireless M-Bus in the book “The Internet of Things: Key Applications and Protocols, 2nd Edition

Regards

in reply to: Change Text of dynamic text element by fomular #3823
    Participant

OK, got it from the internet, same content 🙁

in reply to: International Character Bug #3818
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

the element in Chrome looks as follows;

<input type=”button” name=”repCommands$ctl01$btnCmd” value=”A& # 2 3 1; onclick=”javascript:__doPostBack(‘repCommands$ctl01$btnCmd’,”)” id=”repCommands_btnCmd_1″ class=”btn btn-danger” data-cmdval=”1″>,

The bug appears only at the commmand window!

Regards

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Avatarjacklondon.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)