I’m having a weird issue. I have configured some Communication lines and Devices, for example one for ModBus and another one for MQTT.
My problem here is that if I change for example the format, unit or formula in the input channel table for any of the channels of any device, the changes are not being applied when i upload the new conf and restart the server.
I have tried to create a new line with a new device and configure the input channels this way at the first point but it isn’t work either.
Any suggestion of what can couse this kind of problem.
Here is some screenshoots of my current configuration and the results: