Command is canceled

Forum Home Forums Runtime Bugs Server Bugs Command is canceled

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #6775
    Avatarroska
    Participant

    For a modbus device, I have a several output channels, and all of them worked without problems. For some reason, now output channels 1-3 dont work any more, but the funny thing is that output channels 1-4 have exactly the same configuration.
    The entries in the output channel table are exactly the same besides the channel number, in the communicator they are exactly the same besides the channel number and register adress, and in the user interface they use the same type of toggle switch, just with a different chennel number.
    When I press the toggle switch for output chennel 1, 2 or 3, I see an entry in the ScadaServerSvc.log: “Command is canceled”. For command number 4, it works without problems.

    I already tried to edit some fields in the database, in case there is something corrupt in the line, but nothing changes.
    As a workaround, I created new output channels, with are exact copies of output channel 1-3, and they work, but I would be really interested to know what is wrong here.

    Thanks for help!

    #6776
    Avatarroska
    Participant

    Note: the system is running 5.8.0 on a raspberry pi, upgraded from 5.5.2 about 2 months ago. I think I already used the channels since the upgrade, but I’m not sure.

    #6777
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Please create the screenshots of the settings and provide logs.

    #6778
    Avatarroska
    Participant

    Output channels:
    Output channels

    communicator settings:
    command 1
    command 20

    ScadaServerSvc.log:
    Serverlog

    In the server log, you can see, that command 4 is working, command 1 not. I made an exact copy of command 1 as command 20, and it works.

    All other logs show are as expected. Web is passing all the commands to the server. Communicator reveives commands 4-22, but for command 1-3 it doesnt receive the commands from the server, so nothing to see in the log.

    #6779
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Thank you for the screenshots.
    Do you use any modules with SCADA-Server?
    This issue may be caused by DB Export module.

    #6780
    Avatarroska
    Participant

    Thanks, that was the problem!

    I enabled the DB Export plugin, and just for testing, I used manual export with outchannels 1-3, so there was this in the configuration of the DB Exoprt:

    <ManualExport>
    <CurDataCtrlCnlNum>1</CurDataCtrlCnlNum>
    <ArcDataCtrlCnlNum>2</ArcDataCtrlCnlNum>
    <EventsCtrlCnlNum>3</EventsCtrlCnlNum>
    </ManualExport>
    </ModDBExport>

    As it was just for a test, I didn’t remeber it any more. I removed the 3 lines, and now it works.

    #6782
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Definitely. That’s what I mean asking about used modules.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.