November 9, 2016 at 4:50 pm #1703
On 5.x I disabled basic Chart plugin, enabled Chart Pro and set a trial (even a registered) key. But I still get the basic chart plugin after clicking on a Table channel.
Am I missing something ?November 9, 2016 at 5:17 pm #1704
A bit. The installation manual was updated today.
You should go to Main Menu > Web application, scroll down and choose Chart Pro. Then save changesNovember 9, 2016 at 5:18 pm #1705
Do not disable Chart plugin. It is a parent for Chart Pro. Enable it back.November 9, 2016 at 6:43 pm #1706
Ok, working now! thanks!
– pointing to the right side of the graph I can not see the graph, the floating label covers it! set it to the left of the mouse if it can not fit on the window.
– if I point too high I can not see the floating label, but if I point low I can not see the graph! maybe better always below or dynamic?
– right now as I can see values on the floating label… why the list of channels at the bottom? It will be mandatory for chart list (as you can not point to all charts at the same time) but without chart list… Or if at least channels were splitted on several columns…
Try it plotting 10-15 channels.November 9, 2016 at 8:59 pm #1707
Thanks for the tips.
You can move a mouse up or down to make chart visible. May be I misunderstood the situation, it’s better to view a screenshot.
List of the channels is needed for printing at least. It’s a good idea to group channels into columns to save space.November 10, 2016 at 11:09 am #1708
Label is over graph, I can see values but not the graph, with many channels either you can not see values or you can not see graph, never both (useful to see correlation between values)
More tips… Chart period: add [Today], last 3 days, last week and last month buttons
November 11, 2016 at 6:41 am #1714
- This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by inpelsa.
If make label a bit transparent, does it solve the problem?November 11, 2016 at 9:20 am #1716
Well… it would help, for sure, but it will be more/less visible depending on the amount of text on the label.
It would be best to place label below or left to cursor, but if that is so complex let’s try transparent! 🙂November 11, 2016 at 10:13 am #1717
It would be best to place label below or left to cursor
I was planning to suggest to make label jump to left when it can’t be on the right.
You wrote earlier 🙂
Transparent is easy to implement. It’s possible to do the both things.November 11, 2016 at 10:17 am #1718
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.