How to install scada on Raspberry Pi using Windows 10 IOT

Forum Home › Forums › Rapid SCADA on Linux Controllers and Raspberry Pi › How to install scada on Raspberry Pi using Windows 10 IOT

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #4015
    Shailesh Singh
    Participant

    Dear Sir / MAdam
    I want to know how to install scada in raspberry pi 3 using Windows 10 IOT ? please help me…..? if i have a exe of scada system then how to implement in raspberry pi-3 ..?

    #4021
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    Hi,

    I suppose, the special port of Rapid SCADA should be implemented for Win 10 iOT. This is not a normal operating system, it has restricted .NET Framework and usual applications don’t work on it.

    To be honest, I don’t think this is a good idea, and I don’t see the future of Win 10 iOT. May be I’m wrong.

    #4023
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    If you have some experience with Win 10 iOT, please share your opinion.

    #4036
    Shailesh Singh
    Participant

    Thank you so much Mikhail for the tine you give me.

    please help me step by step what i will do for install scada system in raspberry pi 3 b+. and which OS is best for raspberry pi Raspbian Or windows iot.

    #4041
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    I recommend Raspbian of the actual version. The step by step installation manual is included in the Linux distributive of Rapid SCADA.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.