Filtering events by view

Forum Home › Forums › Understanding the Software › Filtering events by view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #18248
    oley
    Participant

    Hi,

    From what I can see, to filter events using “Events by view” all channels must be associated with a specific view.
    For a table, it’s simple – I just add them to tbl as:

    <Item deviceNum="6701" hidden="true" autoText="true" />

    How do I add some devices to a mimic view?

    #18250
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    Hi,

    In new mimic diagrams, you can also add a component and set Visible to false. But it is not convenient for many channels.
    What is your situation? Why do you need to add more channels to a view?

    #18251
    oley
    Participant

    Hi,

    I have a mimic view, which is a main view of an object (visit card).
    I wanted to have all events from this object filtered, when I click “Events by view”.
    Probably I can put some hidden tables on that view with simple:
    <Item deviceNum="6701" hidden="true" autoText="true" />

    #18252
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    Hi,
    I see. It should be implemented. I’ve added this to the back log. Fow now it is possible in inconvenient way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.