I have been using auto control module for a while, which worked well. I got 2 questions.
1. In auto control module, command setting, what’s the function of “on normalization”.
2. Forced Synchronization of input channel value and relay state
e.g. the input channel value can be 0 or 1, then I set 2 data triggers with corresponding commands to relay, turning it open or close.
normally, the input channel value and actual relay state are sync-ed.
Case 1. If send command failed, it won’t send it again. then input channel value and relay state are out of sync.
Case 2. If the input channel changed to 1, and the relay is closed by auto control. Then if a user manually send a command to change the relay to open, then input channel value and relay state are out of sync.
I am thinking 2 solutions
1. set a time trigger to send command to relay every minute/hour to update the relay state based on value with formula
2. create a channel to compare the input channel value and relay state, if they don’t match, then send command.
1. It means that a command is sent when the trigger changes from the fired state to waiting state.
2. If I understand the task correctly, I would prefer the following (your 2nd solution):
Create an input channel means “relay needs synchronization”.
Create a trigger on this channel, set repeat period 10 seconds (for example) for the trigger. Send command to set a relay by the trigger.