dp_palai

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Required to write a formula for a command #10056
    dp_palai
    Participant

Thanks for the response.

in reply to: Required to write a formula for a command #10052
    dp_palai
    Participant

Hello Mikhail! Hope you are doing well. Thanks a lot for the prompt response. Can I make a new output channel where a command can be sent using a formula without any manual entry for the command? The formula will enable the condition where it sends command value 0, when an input channel value becomes 1. Now I will have an output channel let’s say 128 mapped to the Modbus output coil. I have an input channel, 171 mapped to the Modbus input bit. Now when the input bit is ON, the output channel sends by itself a value 0 to the mapped output Modbus coil.

I am sorry if my words are difficult to understand.
    Thanks for the link of the module. I will be sure considering it when we will have requirements of larger control logic.
    Thanks.

in reply to: Required to write a formula for a command #10049
    dp_palai
    Participant

Hello,
    I solved the problem by changing the first line of code as follows,
    public double ConvertCmd()
    {
    if (Cmd > 0)
    return Val(101) > 0 ? 1 : 0;
    else
    return Val(101) > 0 ? 0 : 1;
    }

But my requirement is something as below which is not happening,
    I enter the command through a Toggle on the scheme View. The output channel for that is 127. So when to switch on the corresponding device I keep the channel value 1. By that Modbus coil which is mapped to it remains 1. Now when I make an input channel 1 in my case 171 through a Modbus coil, the output channel 127/mapped Modbus coil should become 0 automatically. I am sorry that is not happening through the formula. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

in reply to: Required to write a formula for a command #10048
    dp_palai
    Participant

I get the following error,
    error CS1520: Method must have a return type

in reply to: Required to write a formula for a command #10045
    dp_palai
    Participant

Thanks for your response.
    I am sorry after I upload the configuration when I open the web user interface by entering the user name & password it says ‘Server is Unavailable’. It seems like the formula has an issue. Please help.

in reply to: How to change User Name & Password for Web User Interface #10029
    dp_palai
    Participant

Thanks a lot for the prompt response.

in reply to: The ON command is being rejected by Server #10003
    dp_palai
    Participant

I am sorry. I should have posted earlier. This problem is solved. Thanks for taking out time to respond.

in reply to: How to make Led blinking #9746
    dp_palai
    Participant

@caramel-macchiato It worked for me. So you must be missing some steps while configuring all required areas.

in reply to: How to make Led blinking #9726
    dp_palai
    Participant

Thanks a lot, JW!. You are amazing.

in reply to: How to make Led blinking #9722
    dp_palai
    Participant

Thanks, Mikhail for a prompt response.

dp_palai
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, The configuration I was asking for in my previous post, is done. Thanks.

dp_palai
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, Hope you are doing well. Thanks a lot for the fast response. The required configuration is done. Thanks for that.
    I find this software very interesting but as I am using it the first time, facing some problems configuring it as per our requirement.
    Please help me with this configuration. I want to configure a data entry point where, when I click on it, it asks for data entry and after data is entered, data appears at the same place.
    By now, I could configure to enter data by clicking a dynamic text, but could not configure it so that data will appear at the same place.
    Maybe I should use a different component for that, I am not getting that. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)