bragofsky

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    bragofsky
    Participant

Hi,

Meanwhile I was able to do it only in notification plugin.

Thanks!

Regards

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by bragofsky.
    in reply to: write event trigger #7075
    bragofsky
    Participant

UPDATE: I already try to uncheck “Event on Change” without success.

Regards

in reply to: Download configuration remotelly #7069
    bragofsky
    Participant

Here it is,

System.IO.IOException: An exception has been thrown when reading the stream. —> System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (10485760) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element. —> System.ServiceModel.QuotaExceededException: The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (10485760) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element.

It seems to be related with file size, probably the big interface background images.

Regards

in reply to: Download configuration remotelly #7056
    bragofsky
    Participant

UPDATE: This only happens if “interface” option is checked.

So, for my propose “configuration database” is enough but i’m curious about what “interface” stands for.

Regards

in reply to: Show details link map plug-in #5086
    bragofsky
    Participant

Hello,

I have 8 locations each one with 2 tipes of events, power distribuition and HVAC. In ballon pop-up I show the number of events of each type, and the idea is to have the a “show details” above the number of events, linked to the proper page.

in reply to: MAP tile server #5079
    bragofsky
    Participant

Since I download a very small map, only for my area, the server run’s very smooth with 1% of cpu effort

in reply to: MAP tile server #5058
    bragofsky
    Participant

What do you mean with heavy?

in reply to: MAP tile server #5042
    bragofsky
    Participant

Hello Mikhail, thanks for you reply,

I took the easiest way to have a tile server working,

Fist I install docker in a centos VM, then get a tile server turn key container, run it on centos vm, imported maps to database and voilá…. tile server working.

in reply to: formula input #5009
    bragofsky
    Participant

Like a charm again… thanks Manjey73 and Mikhail.

Have a nice weekend

in reply to: formula input #5007
    bragofsky
    Participant

Thanks Mikhail,

Works like a charm but I’m limited to 100 symbols in formula input. Is there a way to add a range of input channels inside the OR gate formula?

Another question, how can I change the value of an input? with a NOR?

Regards

in reply to: formula input #5005
    bragofsky
    Participant

Hello,

I have another issue

I need to create a input to Station status to be showed in map, this input should behave like a or gate, my problem is with a OR formula in input channel, I can only put 2 inputs, when I put the third webstation stop’s working. I need to monitor 22 input’s to get the station status.

The formula i’m using is “OR(Val(1001), Val(1002), Val(1003))” but server returns a error saying that OR cannot deal with 3 variables.

in reply to: Webstation day change #4996
    bragofsky
    Participant

Hello Mikhail, yes, is it possible?

in reply to: Time Out #4989
    bragofsky
    Participant

Hello, I have the same issue,

How can I disable the auto log-out?

Here is an example of the log,

2019-02-07 17:38:50 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Connect to SCADA-Server “localhost”
    2019-02-07 17:38:55 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Refresh the tables of the configuration database
    2019-02-07 17:38:55 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Fill input channels properties
    2019-02-07 17:38:55 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Fill output channels properties
    2019-02-07 17:38:55 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Fill input channel statuses properties
    2019-02-08 04:19:12 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Logout: admin. IP address: ::1
    2019-02-08 04:19:12 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> User information has been removed. IP address: ::1. Session: ak1o4gxfw0ssrl5jqmf3kw2i
    2019-02-08 04:19:12 <NAV-SMC-CO><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Application shutdown

in reply to: formula input #4988
    bragofsky
    Participant

manjev73, thanks!

in reply to: formula input #4986
    bragofsky
    Participant

Hello again, I already managed to edit formula table and it works great.

For a logical AND, is the same?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)