I am facing with the same issue, but over Internet.
My server is running on a Raspberry PI. If I connect using the local LAN IP everything works OK.
But, if I connect from the internet (all port forwarding is OK), it loads the authentication screen, I can login just fine, but I get the same behavior as @sguerrero18.
You can see the console here: http://imgur.com/a/2udL2
Thanks in advance!
This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by svoicum.
I was just able to try it.
If I open Webstation from the internet it works. But now, it doesn’t work locally.
This is a major issue, because it must be able to be viewed both from the internet and locally.
This is a known bug. It relates to the web server XSP4 that is used on Raspberry.
Fortunately, there is a workaround. The idea – creating 2 instances of Webstation to local and remote access.
1. Copy the files from /opt/scada/ScadaWeb/ to /opt/scada/ScadaWebRemote/
2. Grant access to the copied files.
3. Register the web application:
sudo mono-xsp4-admin add –path=/opt/scada/ScadaWebRemote –app=scadaremote
4. In case of using SD card, protect it by moving the created folder to RAM.
5. Open http://Host name or IP address:8084/scadaremote