Rpi 4 Rapid Scada web station table

Forum Home Forums Rapid SCADA on Linux and Raspberry Pi Rpi 4 Rapid Scada web station table

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #8390
    AvatarBill_A
    Participant

    Hi, I’ve got two independent Rapid Scada systems running. One on Windows 10 with no issues and now a trial running on a stand alone Rpi 4.

    The Rpi 4 uses Softether to communicate to remote sites. At these remote sites there are Modbus TCP devices which Rapid Scada polls successfully. I can see accurate input data in Administrator.

    When I view the table on the web station the data is from the first acquired data, it does not change as if it is frozen.

    I have tried adding all access to the /opt/Scada/ folder and multiple reboots and uploads to the server. No change.

    Where is the data stored before it is displayed on the web server? I have not setup and external database for this application but I have for the Windows 10 version.

    Thanks

    #8410
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Hi,

    Where is the data stored before it is displayed on the web server?

    /opt/scada/ArchiveDAT

    You can copy the data files to Windows and view them by the utility.

    When I view the table on the web station the data is from the first acquired data, it does not change as if it is frozen.

    This is odd. Could you provide a link to a screenshot?

    #8425
    AvatarBill_A
    Participant

    Thanks Mikhail,

    Further investigation as below.

    – Communicator is communicating successfully with field devices. I’ve since change it to login into the server via 192.168.50.47 instead of localhost. I can see it is logging in successfully.

    – The server log doesn’t show and issues.

    – Viewing the archive in the Server – Hourly data is not updating and seems frozen. It’s as if the communicator has been sending the exact same piece of data since it started, even though the communicator see’s updated info?

    – When I change a value on the service archive, I can see the change on the web interface.

    I think the issue lies on the server somewhere and not saving updated information that it is receiving from the communicator. All files in archive folder have rwx+ugo

    Hope we can solve this issue as I will have to move back to a small micro Windows PC….

    Images
    Server-Settings
    Communicator-Settings
    Server-Database
    Server-Log
    Comms-Log
    Comms
    Scada

    #8426
    AvatarBill_A
    Participant

    Furthermore,

    I have built this server on the demo version that comes with the project. I can see updated data gathering from the simulator.

    Simulator

    #8429
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    This screenshot shows that the device tags are not bound to input channels. To do that make sure that the input channels were created and the Signal field of that channels > 0 (e.g., 41, 42, 43 and 44 according to the screenshot).

    #8430
    AvatarBill_A
    Participant

    Thanks Mikhail,

    I see what you mean, I’m not sure how that happened, I since re-added the channels and it is working.

    #8439
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Good 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.