So I couldn’t get my installation working, I followed the installation instructions exactly but the Scada page wouldn’t load. I found out it was OneDrive windows update and it’s stupid name change path, to fix this go to Task Manager> Processes and End all tasks with the name ScadaAgentService, ScadaCommService, ScadaServerService, then run Cmd as Administrator and type in:
SC STOP ScadaAgentService
SC DELETE ScadaAgentService
repeat for the other 2 services
then delete your SCADA directory folder
Go into Control Panel> System and Security>Administrative Tools> IIS Manager, Under Default Web Site directory Remove Scada.
And just re-install from Scada installer and make sure the path is not on anywhere that is backed up by OneDrive, OneDrive changes the pathnames and makes IIS can’t find the files you need, I installed in C: and everything works fine now.