October 17, 2020 at 1:12 pm #7441
Hi, I´m newer in Rapid Scada, it is great app.
I have two questions when I use KpMQTT in Rapid Scada:
1. I found a command send button using KpMQTT in ScadaAdmin – Instances – Communicator – Communication Lines – MQTT_Line (the Mqtt line named in my project) – MQTT_Device (the Mqtt device named in my project), there’s a Command button which can send MQTT command and data. While how can I send commands in ScadaSchemeEditor, how to configuration to send MQTT command in ScadaSchemeEditor?
2. KpMQTT can receive single date in one topic such as “36.5” and transport to Input Channel. While I send several data to Rapid Scada such as “101112” in one topic (three data in this example, 10, 11 and 12) using MQTT, how to transport them to three different Input Channels?
October 19, 2020 at 10:31 am #7444
- This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Mikhail.
1. A sending commands form in Administrator is general. Implementation depends on a particular driver. If you already able to successfully send commands using Administrator, I can describe how to do the same from schemes.
2. Is this a string to be parsed? Why do you send different values in a one topic?
Screenshots would help to understand your task.October 21, 2020 at 11:05 am #7448
Hi, Mikhail, thanks for your help. I wander how to send command using KpMQTT via the Scheme Editor. Thus I can send commands via the interface in browser. Can you describe the steps in detail? Thanks a lot.October 21, 2020 at 11:12 am #7449
Hi, Mikhail, thanks for your help. I wander how to send command using KpMQTT via the Scheme Editor. Thus I can send commands via the interface in browser. Can you describe the steps in detail? Thanks a lot.October 21, 2020 at 2:56 pm #7451
I wander how to send command using KpMQTT via the Scheme Editor
Before sending command from schemes, you should check that commands are successfully sent from Administrator. Have you already done that?October 22, 2020 at 5:28 am #7454
Hi, Mikhail, thanks for your replay. I have config the MQTT command in the KpMqtt_Config.xml file, and successfully sent the commands from Administrator.October 22, 2020 at 2:35 pm #7457
Good. Please post screenshot of a command form (in Administrator), so I can tell you how to send similar commands from scheme.October 23, 2020 at 1:22 pm #7460
Hi Mikhail, thinks for your kindly reply. The Administrator’s screenshot is as follows.It shows the position of the MQTT command button in the Administrator.
The command number is configured in the KpMqtt_Config.xml which is shown as follows.
Thanks a lot.October 23, 2020 at 1:25 pm #7461
It seems that the image can’t display.
The url of the administrator image is: https://nis.nikonimagespace.com/html/guest/index.html?g=yDwXbeqIp564THYmPC2JDZ6cazaPiG9DXDLEDfl2IhbBeBYalXnBJkCxErUWK-SD-i3rhYdqa3GDuqEjKQPgYwOctober 25, 2020 at 7:56 am #7464
Now you should open the Output channel table in Administrator and create a new output channel. Specify a command number the same as you use for sending commands.
In Scheme Editor, add a button for example, and set its output channel to the output channel number that you have created.October 25, 2020 at 9:44 am #7470
Hi Mikhail, I have solved the problem. The configuration of the KpMQTT is as similar as Modbus. Thanks a lot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.