Graphs not updated (on a win2003 server)

Forum Home Forums Development and Integration Graphs not updated (on a win2003 server)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #967
    inpelsainpelsa
    Participant

    “Data loading error” on the top-right corner on any graph.

    Is this expected on a win2003 IIS setup?

    Could this be fixed or it depends on the webservices (as the schemas) too?

    #968
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Charts also use web service (WCF) to update data.
    Open the browser console (F12) and watch what are the messages there?
    Also check C:\SCADA\ScadaWeb\log\ScadaWeb.log

    #969
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Furthermore, the new version of web application, that is under development, can’t work without web services.

    #981
    inpelsainpelsa
    Participant

    Browser console:
    POST http://192.168.5.120/Scada/diag/DiagSvc.svc/GetDiagData
    200 OK 1ms
    jquery-….min.js (línea 5)
    POST results:

    {“d”:””}

    17:41:23 Empty data received. Data service error
    diag.js (línea 83)
    17:42:23 Request diagram data. TimeOffset = 0.7361111226851851

    SCADAWEB.LOG:
    2016-04-19 17:36:36 <RAPIDSCADA><SYSTEM><EXC> Diagram data service error: HTTP context or it’s properties are undefined.
    Nombre del parámetro: context

    Many web services can run on Win2003 IIS 6, it’s a pitty win2003 is unsupported but it’s a very old OS so I will plan for an newer OS

    #982
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    Interesting error. Works like Mono .NET on Linux.
    If it’s possible, use newer OS, please. If not, I can send you an update that should fix this issue with charts, but the update does not fix issue with schemes.

    #986
    inpelsainpelsa
    Participant

    I will change OS, but in the mean time please show the fix even if it doesn’t fix scheme issue.

    thanks!

    #987
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    I’ve sent. Please let me know about the result.

    #988
    inpelsainpelsa
    Participant

    Thanks, I applied the update. It was not working until I changed this to work:

    web.config:
    <serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled=”true” httpsGetEnabled=”true” />
    to
    <serviceMetadata httpGetEnabled=”true” httpsGetEnabled=”false” />

    This was the error on scadaweb.log:

    2016-04-20 21:05:28 <RAPIDSCADA><SYSTEM><EXC> Application error: La propiedad HttpsGetEnabled de ServiceMetadataBehavior está establecida en true y la propiedad HttpsGetUrl es una dirección relativa, pero no hay ninguna dirección base https. Proporcione una dirección base https o establezca HttpsGetUrl en una dirección absoluta.
    en System.ServiceModel.Description.ServiceMetadataBehavior.EnsureGetDispatcher(ServiceHostBase host, ServiceMetadataExtension mex, Uri url, String scheme)
    en System.ServiceModel.Description.ServiceMetadataBehavior.CreateHttpGetEndpoints(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase host, ServiceMetadataExtension mex)
    en System.ServiceModel.Description.ServiceMetadataBehavior.ApplyBehavior(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase host)
    en System.ServiceModel.Description.ServiceMetadataBehavior.System.ServiceModel.Description.IServiceBehavior.ApplyDispatchBehavior(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase serviceHostBase)
    en System.ServiceModel.Description.DispatcherBuilder.InitializeServiceHost(ServiceDescription description, ServiceHostBase serviceHost)
    en System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.InitializeRuntime()
    en System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnBeginOpen()
    en System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.OnOpen(TimeSpan timeout)
    en System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout)
    en System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open()
    en System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.ActivateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    en System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    Page: http://192.168.5.120/Scada/diag/DiagSvc.svc/GetDiagData?cnlNums=1239&startDate=2016-04-20&timeOffset=0.876388900462963

    I was using “Components for Charting: chart pro” and it has dissapeared, I will try to install it again.

    Thanks for all !!!

    #992
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    I’m glad that it works 🙂
    I think the issue with web.config depends on IIS version.
    The update overwrites ScadaDiag.dll. Just copy the DLL from Chart Pro component.

    #993
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    I have to send you the update of Chart Pro. Do not use the old Dll

    #996
    inpelsainpelsa
    Participant

    new DLL received, updated and working!

    BTW… schemes are working too! good job!

    #997
    MikhailMikhail
    Moderator

    BTW… schemes are working too! good job!

    magic 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.