DumortierM

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DumortierM
    Participant

Hello,

It works ! Thank you very much.
    Sorry it was so “easy”.

Maxim

in reply to: OPC UA Driver #9668
    DumortierM
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your help.
    Communicator version : 5.2.1.2 (got it in “Stats” of the communicator)
    Administrator version : 5.5.2.2 (got it in “Help”)

Here is the error I described before (sorry partially in French)

2021-11-10 16:00:25 <PC_NAME><MyName><EXC> Scada.ScadaException: Error getting device interface type from the library KpOpcUa.dll: Tentative de chargement d’un assembly à partir d’un emplacement réseau qui aurait entraîné l’utilisation de l’assembly en mode Bac à sable (sandbox) dans les versions antérieures du .NET Framework. Cette version du .NET Framework n’activant pas la stratégie CAS par défaut, ce chargement peut être dangereux. Si ce chargement n’est pas destiné à utiliser l’assembly en mode Bac à sable (sandbox), activez le commutateur loadFromRemoteSources. Pour plus d’informations, consultez http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569. —> System.NotSupportedException: Tentative de chargement d’un assembly à partir d’un emplacement réseau qui aurait entraîné l’utilisation de l’assembly en mode Bac à sable (sandbox) dans les versions antérieures du .NET Framework. Cette version du .NET Framework n’activant pas la stratégie CAS par défaut, ce chargement peut être dangereux. Si ce chargement n’est pas destiné à utiliser l’assembly en mode Bac à sable (sandbox), activez le commutateur loadFromRemoteSources. Pour plus d’informations, consultez http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569.
    à System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
    à System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
    à Scada.Comm.Devices.KPFactory.GetKPViewType(String dllPath)
    — Fin de la trace de la pile d’exception interne —
    à Scada.Comm.Devices.KPFactory.GetKPViewType(String dllPath)
    à Scada.Comm.Shell.Code.CommEnvironment.GetKPView(String dllPath)
    à Scada.Comm.Shell.Code.CommEnvironment.GetKPView(String dllPath, Int32 kpNum, KPProperties kpProps)
    à Scada.Comm.Shell.Code.CommEnvironment.TryGetKPView(KP kp, Boolean common, SortedList`2 customParams, KPView& kpView, String& errMsg)

Thanks for your reply.

in reply to: OPC UA Driver #9638
    DumortierM
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your answers. I got the same problem as Josef and followed the discussion on this topic. I downloaded the new KpOpcUa.dll (V. 5.0.0.2) but are still unable to access data form the OPC UA server (b.t.w. the server is a Python server I set up myself for educational purpose).
    When I try in the line parameters to select the driver and access the properties I got this message :
    Error getting device interface type from the library KpOpcUa.dll (… next part is in french and talks about the .NET framwork).

Could you help me figure out what happen ?

NB : with the 5.0.0.1 version of the KpOpcUa.dll I was able to read correctly the description of my OPC UA variables.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)