January 23, 2017 at 2:42 am #1884
Newly installed I open the web station and I get that error and after 5 seconds the web station closes and returns to login.
I followed all the steps of the video of your channel “Rapid SCADA. First run” and I get the same error
Excuse my English, it’s very basic
January 23, 2017 at 2:52 am #1886
- This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by sguerrero18. Reason: picture
In the previous link attach a screenshot of the errorJanuary 23, 2017 at 7:49 am #1887
Please press F12 in Chrome, go to Console tab and make a screenshot of detailed error information.
I recommend to validate checkboxes of Windows components like shown in this video.January 24, 2017 at 6:47 am #1888
Thanks for replying, I followed your recommendations of the video, check the checkboxes of the Windows components and the problem was solved.
Thanks again and best regardsMay 18, 2017 at 5:33 am #2165
I am facing with the same issue, but over Internet.
My server is running on a Raspberry PI. If I connect using the local LAN IP everything works OK.
But, if I connect from the internet (all port forwarding is OK), it loads the authentication screen, I can login just fine, but I get the same behavior as @sguerrero18.
You can see the console here: http://imgur.com/a/2udL2
Thanks in advance!
May 18, 2017 at 10:24 am #2168
- This reply was modified 2 years ago by svoicum.
Try the following:
1. Restart Raspberry Pi
2. Do not open Webstation locally after restart, but open Webstation from the Internet.
Does it work?May 18, 2017 at 4:35 pm #2169
I was just able to try it.
If I open Webstation from the internet it works. But now, it doesn’t work locally.
This is a major issue, because it must be able to be viewed both from the internet and locally.
Any possible quick fix?
Thank you!May 19, 2017 at 5:21 am #2170
This is a known bug. It relates to the web server XSP4 that is used on Raspberry.
Fortunately, there is a workaround. The idea – creating 2 instances of Webstation to local and remote access.
1. Copy the files from /opt/scada/ScadaWeb/ to /opt/scada/ScadaWebRemote/
2. Grant access to the copied files.
3. Register the web application:
sudo mono-xsp4-admin add –path=/opt/scada/ScadaWebRemote –app=scadaremote
4. In case of using SD card, protect it by moving the created folder to RAM.
5. Open http://Host name or IP address:8084/scadaremote
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.