But before I managed to try it, I bumped into a trivial problem – can’t make the output channel formula to work. I wrote a simple formula – Cmd*10, but when I check “Communicator” “Device data” for the command value, I always get the original command value, not the one calculated by the formula. For example, command value =10, value from the Communicator is also 10, but it should be 100 because of the formula.
I defined the formula by checking the “Formula used” check box, and writing “Cmd*10” into “Formula” text box. Then clicked the “Pass to Scada server” and then clicked the “Restart Scada server service”.