Rapid Scada not running on Web Browser due to 404 not found error

Forum Home Forums Installation Issues SCADA-Web Installation Rapid Scada not running on Web Browser due to 404 not found error

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dejan
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Application pool is the DefaultAppPool and .Net version used is 4.0.

Dejan

Mikhail

Hi Dejan,

4.0 is the right version.
    Can you make a screenshot of installed Windows Features? I’m interesting in subitems of IIS and WCF nodes.

Mikhail

I suppose that installed .NET is not full and WCF is not installed.

dejan
    Participant
    Savan Tripathi
    Participant

Now the error is changed and my .NET version is 4.0

HTTP Error 404.17 – Not Found
    The requested content appears to be script and will not be served by the static file handler.

The request matched a wildcard mime map. The request is mapped to the static file handler. If there were different pre-conditions, the request will map to a different handler.

Detailed Error Information:
    Module StaticFileModule
    Notification ExecuteRequestHandler
    Handler StaticFile
    Error Code 0x80070032
    Requested URL http://localhost:80/Scada/Login.aspx
    Physical Path C:\SCADA\ScadaWeb\Login.aspx
    Logon Method Anonymous
    Logon User Anonymous

Savan Tripathi
    Participant

Hello Mikhail What is the payble cost for remote connection.??

Mikhail

Hello Savan,

I’ve sent you information by email that you specified during forum registration.

Mikhail

Dejan,

Your Windows Features screenshot seems OK.
    What is the error page at the current time?

dejan
    Participant

Hello Mikhail,

I’ve repeated the installation and configuration process on another windows 10 machine and everything is working now – I can access scada web page. Tomorrow I will try to find out what is wrong with my first installation. Definitely it has something to do with IIS serving .aspx files. I’ve tested my IIS installation with plain HTML and then the same HTML code wrapped as an .asp file. Both worked. Then I’ve used the same HTML code but this time as an .aspx. This time I got 404 error. So it means IIS server doesn’t know what to do with the .aspx and that is the reason why Login.aspx is not showing.

By the way I’ve also installed Rapid Scada on my Windows 7 machine at home, just to check the installation and configuration steps again. At first I’ve got an error trying to open Login page. The reason was DefaultAppPool which was configured to use .NET 2.0 instead of 4.0. After I’ve changed it from 2.0 to 4.0 everything worked as it should. So this could be one of the reasons why other people have the same problem as I had.

Dejan

Dejan

Mikhail

Hello Dejan,

Thanks for the info.
    In addition, if IIS was installed after .NET, it is required to integrate them by executing aspnet_regiis.exe -i

Savan Tripathi
    Participant

Hello mikhail what is default username and password after opening Rapid Scada login page

Mikhail

admin / 12345
    guest / 12345

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.