I am using Kepware software for middleware with PLC Omron. The kepware implement the OPC server.
I already can communicate and I read the memory positions of Plc.
Now, I want write in this positions of Plc, but I don’t understand how I can doing.
I am using Administrator version 188.8.131.52.
I don’t know how setting to write data, I only was to device properties and I add variable of server browse to write data of Device. The command number was with number 1. After, I click in send command but nothing happens.
Can you help me?
The actions below relate to Communicator settings available in the Administrator app.
1. Double click the node of your device to open the device data form.
2. Click the Properties button. The OPC device properties form opens.
3. Select “Write data” node in the right tree.
4. In the left tree, double click the item you need to write. It is added to the right tree.
5. Click Save and close the form.
6. Click command button and try sending commands.
7. You should see sent commands in the opened device data widow.
8. If commands don’t work, find sending command action in a communication line log (Line Stats > Line Log). You can find full log file in C:\SCADA\ScadaComm\Log\lineXXX.log
When the above work, I can explain how to bind commands to user interface. Otherwise, send screenshots and logs.
Thank you for this explanation.
I already doing these steps but it did not work.
Now, I analise the log file and I understand that the tag modified with writting operation is “PLC2.Device2.Tempo Produção Atual Turno (min)” but the tag that I want write is “PLC.Device2.valor escrever”.
The tag “PLC2.Device2.Tempo Produção Atual Turno (min)” is only readding parameter.
I am not understand what I am doing wrong.