How to send command to rs485 Relay board

Forum Home Forums Communicating with Devices Modbus How to send command to rs485 Relay board

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    hethongscada62
    Participant

Dear manjey73,
    Now i return to my idea: to send a command to relay board from Communicator via TCP/IP using RS485-Ethernet converter. Can the communicator do it? If it can so how to configure?
    Thanks a lot
    Han Hoang

manjey73
    Participant

The Ethernet-RS485 Converter has an IP and port and a TCP server management mode. In the Line settings, you need to configure as a TCP client by specifying the IP and port. Leave the Modbus RTU setting.

hethongscada62
    Participant

Dear manjey, every thing is good. I am able to control relay remotely via TCP. It is great.
    Now i am going to configure a rapid scada to send commands from buton in the scheme. Can it? How to configure it?
    Thanks a lot.
    Han Hoang

manjey73
    Participant

It will be difficult for me to explain to you, since I use the latest version of RapidScada in Russian

You need to create input and output channels for your device.
    Create an interface with a button.
    In the properties of the button, specify the input and output channels.

Option 1. In the output channel, specify “Use formula”, specify the value 768. This way the button will always send a trigger command to the relay
    Just specify in the properties of the button-send the command immediately.

To create two buttons with different purpose-Enable or disable. It will be necessary to make a duplicate of the output channels, in one of them as a formula to specify 256 (Disable), in the other 512 (Enable). Or use a more complex formula in one output channel

Mikhail

Now i am going to configure a rapid scada to send commands from buton in the scheme. Can it? How to configure it?

You should watch this video.

hethongscada62
    Participant

Dear Mr.manjey73.
    After Lunar New Year holidays i was tried to configure rapid scada to send commands to Relay board via scheme but i have not get the result. Could you help me how to create output channel? You can explain it by Russian. I can read it.
    Thanks a lot
    Han Hoang

hethongscada62
    Participant

Dear Mr.manjjey73.
    The rapid scada is great. It works perfectly now.
    Thank you very much
    Han Hoang

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.