Source Code KpOpc.dll

Forum Home › Forums › Development and Integration › Source Code KpOpc.dll

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #3622
    syndrome5
    Participant

    Thank you for this update.

    I’m currently working on Alarms with OPC UA. I see that under the scheme there is an eventbox. What’s the process to add a line (here an alarm, and if possible with acknowledgment system) with name, reason etc ?

    #3623
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    The example of creating events starts here.

    #3624
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    This code helps to understand how event text is built.

    #4728
    SuperDev
    Participant

    Hi Mikhail
    Would you please give me alink to OPC DA source?
    Thanks alot

    #4729
    Mikhail
    Moderator
    #4730
    SuperDev
    Participant

    Thanks a million

    #18293
    Rohan Udith
    Participant

    Hi Mikhail,

    I am looking to access the source code for KpOpc.dll (OPC driver). However, I am unable to locate it within the main Rapid SCADA source code repository.

    Could you please provide a working download link or point me to where the source files for this driver are hosted?

    Thank you!

    #18295
    Mikhail
    Moderator

    Hi,
    Link

    #18297
    Rohan Udith
    Participant

    Thanks alot

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.