mitesh

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: To display exact Time And Date of Event occur #5114
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I am not getting anything after setting input channel type to Real and formula to EncodeDate(DateTime.Now) and format to Date and Time.

Thank you.

in reply to: Administrator does not run #5078
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I want to Display the exact date and time when event occurs. In Administrator i have selected channel type as hourly real. i am getting wrong date (30/12/1899) and time (00.00.00). Please help me to display exact date and time.

Ex: Event Date Time

High Temperature : 70°C 27/02/2019 10:35:40

Thank you.

in reply to: Web Application on Windows Server 2012 R2 #5077
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I got it and Thank you for your support.

in reply to: Web Application on Windows Server 2012 R2 #5071
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

In Web Application i clicked Collapse menu option. so now i am not able to see Main menu, views,server equipment and demo options. could you please help me to recover that options.

Regards,
    Mitesh

in reply to: How to get the data which automatically sent by the devices? #4736
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I want to send data from my remote devices to scada in http format and that data should be stored in database. Please Help me out.

Thank you.

in reply to: Elastic Reports #3071
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi,

I have Created input Channel but what formula should i use to get the required time for the higher value in a day.

in reply to: Elastic Reports #3065
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi,

Have you already created an input channel that stores max value of a day?

yes, I have created an input channel that stores max value. But i want to know the time in that day for high value in Elastic reports.

in reply to: Elastic Reports #3043
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I am getting every hour data in Elastic Reports. But i just want to create Elastic Reports(Excel) in such a way that it should contain only Higher value data in a day with time.

please help me to come out from this.

mitesh
    Participant

Hello Mikhail,

I want compare previous value of channel-1 with the current value of channel-1.. and after comparison i want to store the highest value.

(pre_data_cha1 > cur_data_cha1) ? pre_data_cha1 : cur_data_cha1. I got answer for this by your reply Val() > Cnl ? Val() : Cnl.

now i want to save that highest value in excel sheet with time. how to show time in excel sheet.

in reply to: Export to excel and Table view #2993
    mitesh
    Participant

Hello Mikhail,

How to create a column in excel (Elastic Reports) that contains time of perticular Event.

mitesh
    Participant

Thank you Mikhail 🙂

in reply to: Change Text of dynamic text element by fomular #2966
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Any solution for changing the fore color of dynamic text for channel 1-9 compaing the value with channel 10 if it cross above the value of channel 10.

in reply to: Change Text of dynamic text element by fomular #2965
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikmail,

Yes i want change the fore color of dynamic text

in reply to: Change Text of dynamic text element by fomular #2958
    mitesh
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I got change of text color in events but i didn’t got on Dashboard Dynamic Text. I want to change the dynamic text color of channel 1 when the value of channel 1 goes high or equal to channel 10.

If channel 1 dynamic text color is Blue, if it is greater than or equal to channel 10, i want channel 1 dynamic text color change to red.

with the above solution i get color change in events.

in reply to: Change Text of dynamic text element by fomular #2955
    mitesh
    Participant

Hello,

I have 10 input channels and i want to change the text color of channel 1 to 9 data when the value of channel 1 to 9 is equal to or greater than the data of channel-10.

Example: Channel-1 channel-10 alert

value –> 620 800 no need to change the color of the text
    value –> 850 800 change the color of text

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)