Marko

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Download or upload configuration #5888
    Marko
    Participant

I view user.dat and i see there ScadaAdmin with password 12345 and roleID=4, after that i check roleID settings and 4 is application role.

in reply to: Download or upload configuration #5883
    Marko
    Participant

I added user ScadaAdmin with password 12345 and application role. Pass that to server. I didn’t do migration yet. I wanted to download configuration from old version (5.6) and error occur with login.
    Also i wonder about system instance = default. Maybe i need to change that?
    I wanted to fix this before i try migration from 5.6 to 5.7. Thank you for that file about migration.

ScadaAgent.log:
    2019-08-27 18:47:36 <computer_name><SYSTEM><ACT> Session with ID 3350479412239322651 created
    2019-08-27 18:47:36 <computer_name><SYSTEM><ERR> User ScadaAdmin failed validation to connect to Default – Invalid username or password
    2019-08-27 19:01:40 <computer_name><SYSTEM><ACT> Session with ID -7675101413440856990 created
    2019-08-27 19:01:40 <computer_name><SYSTEM><ERR> User ScadaAdmin failed validation to connect to Default – Invalid username or password

in reply to: How to send value #3783
    Marko
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you very much. It’s working now.

in reply to: How to send value #3779
    Marko
    Participant

Can you be more specific? How should i setup input and output channel in that case?

in reply to: How to send value #3777
    Marko
    Participant

Just to give you example what i want to do. I want to press some box that will open popup like you want to send command and there you have window where you input some value 25 or 53 or 86 and when you press ok and popup closed i want to see that value in some input channel.

in reply to: How to send value #3776
    Marko
    Participant

I can’t store some value in variable.

in reply to: Format ushort not working #3683
    Marko
    Participant

Hello.
    I need to apologize because i found mistake in peripheral device(blocking value at 32727). That means communicator is working correctly.
    Best regards.

in reply to: Format ushort not working #3646
    Marko
    Participant

Hi,

Can you be more specific because like i said i check option for data to be ushort in Communicator?

in reply to: How to setup Event #3591
    Marko
    Participant

Hi,

This is working but i notice SCADA making event when status changed. From OFF to ON or ON to OFF.
    What should we do if we want to make event only when status go from OFF to ON?
    I want to use event trigger in automatic control module to send some email that give notification to user that something is in alarm status. In this case i want to send email when discrete channel is in true status and not send email when discrete channel go back to false status.

in reply to: Bound Server Problems #3466
    Marko
    Participant

I found mistake. Forgot to put address 1 in device setup page in scada administrator.
    Now is working correctly.

in reply to: Sending PC time to peripheral device #3202
    Marko
    Participant

I fix the problem. I saw solution in AutoControll load problem topic.

in reply to: Sending PC time to peripheral device #3197
    Marko
    Participant

Picture

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Marko.
    in reply to: Sending PC time to peripheral device #3196
    Marko
    Participant

I follow steps for installation Automatic Control module. But when i try to open properties for configuration of module i get this error (picture below). Also if i want to save configuration same problem occur again so i am not able to save any configuration in module

in reply to: Word – bit integration #2975
    Marko
    Participant

It’s working. Thank you.

in reply to: Rapid scada – OPC error #2896
    Marko
    Participant

Hello,
    I reinstalled OPC Core Components and it’s working now.
    Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)