roska

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    roska
    Participant

Update: I removed the installation and reinstalled it without copying the old config. The “clean” installation shows the same problem.

in reply to: Update problems #3870
    roska
    Participant

https://www.dropbox.com/s/64p7pcgodfq2hb7/scada-scheme.png?dl=raw

Tried to post the screenshot again because of broken link.

screenshot

in reply to: Chart pro – only first day is loaded #2533
    roska
    Participant

Solved.

The funny thing is, previousely I tried restarting the Pi, but it didn’t help. Now I called the scadarestart and webrestart scripts, and now its working again.

in reply to: Chart pro – only first day is loaded #2532
    roska
    Participant

there should be an screenshot in the middle of the text, here’s the link:

http://roebert.selfhost.eu/chartpro.jpg

in reply to: Chartpro request: independent scales #2311
    roska
    Participant

Any news on that topic? I’d like to plot temperature (range 0-40°C), pH (range 6.5-7.5), redox (range 600-850) an sone binary signals on one chart. I’d buy the chart pro plugin immediately, but with all signals having the same scale this doesnt make any sense for me.

in reply to: Send IEEE Float To device #2310
    roska
    Participant

Ok, now I got it. I checked the register values with ModbusPoll software, and noticed there was a combination of 2 problems: first of all, the the adress was shifted by 1, and the word-order wrong. In combination, I didn’t notice the mistake while reading the floats, because the values seemed reasonable. I just noticed, that it was wrong while trying to send floats. With the word order exchanged and shifting the adress, everything works. For receiving, I use the fRevers formula.

Thank you all!

in reply to: Send IEEE Float To device #2305
    roska
    Participant

This doesn’t work as well. Now at least I know that if I turn on formula, that I can enter a “Value”, and not only “String” or “Hex”.
    But the device receives only garbage. I also tried some other formulas I found in the forum, but as the description is often Russian, I don’t understand the explainations.

Receiving floats works without any problems, why is sending that complicated and requires messing around with formulas? 🙂

in reply to: Send IEEE Float To device #2299
    roska
    Participant

And I would like to enter the decimal number, not hex. 🙂

in reply to: Server is unavailable #2297
    roska
    Participant

Thanks,

that helped!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)