roska

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    roska
    Participant

I had already upgraded to the latest version 6.12.0.182, but it didn’t solve the problem.
    I installed the telegram driver, this is working. Thanks for your support.

in reply to: Registration Problem #8835
    roska
    Participant

Adminsitrator Version is 5.5.2.0

in reply to: Command is canceled #6780
    roska
    Participant

Thanks, that was the problem!

I enabled the DB Export plugin, and just for testing, I used manual export with outchannels 1-3, so there was this in the configuration of the DB Exoprt:

<ManualExport>
    <CurDataCtrlCnlNum>1</CurDataCtrlCnlNum>
    <ArcDataCtrlCnlNum>2</ArcDataCtrlCnlNum>
    <EventsCtrlCnlNum>3</EventsCtrlCnlNum>
    </ManualExport>
    </ModDBExport>

As it was just for a test, I didn’t remeber it any more. I removed the 3 lines, and now it works.

in reply to: Command is canceled #6778
    roska
    Participant

Output channels:
    Output channels

communicator settings:
    command 1
    command 20

ScadaServerSvc.log:
    Serverlog

In the server log, you can see, that command 4 is working, command 1 not. I made an exact copy of command 1 as command 20, and it works.

All other logs show are as expected. Web is passing all the commands to the server. Communicator reveives commands 4-22, but for command 1-3 it doesnt receive the commands from the server, so nothing to see in the log.

in reply to: Command is canceled #6776
    roska
    Participant

Note: the system is running 5.8.0 on a raspberry pi, upgraded from 5.5.2 about 2 months ago. I think I already used the channels since the upgrade, but I’m not sure.

in reply to: How to update to 5.8.0 #6575
    roska
    Participant

According to the update instructions:

https://yadi.sk/i/CIcov9Xjbha-NQ

Last point:
    “Download the existing configuration into the new project by Administrator.”

But how? Ist this even possible from the same machine?
    I tried:

error

But I get an error when I try.

in reply to: How to update to 5.8.0 #6576
    roska
    Participant

The last point of the update instruction:

says: “Download the existing configuration into the new project by Administrator.”

But how? Ist this even possible from the same machine? I tried:

error

but I get an error.

in reply to: How to update to 5.8.0 #6577
    roska
    Participant

The last point of the update instruction:

says: “Download the existing configuration into the new project by Administrator.”

But how? Ist this even possible from the same machine? I tried, but I get an error: Unable to login, invalid username or password.

Screenshot:

https://roebert.selfhost.eu/scada.jpg

in reply to: Archive Data – Export to DB #6593
    roska
    Participant

I would like to keep the device polling as fast as possible to see the current values in the scada interface.
    To get what I want (periodic archive data in a remote sql database), I think I will feed the current values to a local database, and write a small script to periodically send data to a remote database.

in reply to: How to update to 5.8.0 #6581
    roska
    Participant

OK I think I got it running. For some reason, it seems like the basedat files on this machine were corrupted, but after I copied them from the working linux system, it worked.

in reply to: How to update to 5.8.0 #6580
    roska
    Participant

error

in reply to: How to update to 5.8.0 #6578
    roska
    Participant

The last point of the update instruction says: Download the existing configuration into the new project by Administrator.

But how? Can I do this from the same machine (download configuration from localhost)?

I tried, but I get an error: Unable to login – invalid username or password.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by roska.
    in reply to: How to update to 5.8.0 #6570
    roska
    Participant

OK, now I found the answer in the anouncement of 5.7 that the procedure is the same also for 5.8.

in reply to: Update problems #3873
    roska
    Participant

The problem of the new installation was fixed with pressing Ctrl+F5 in the Browser.
    Now I made the configuration of the database manually without copying all the old files, and it works.

in reply to: Update problems #3872
    roska
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)