manjey73

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 533 total)
  • Author
    manjey73
    Participant

Maybe the bytes don’t change randomly, but in places?

There is a parameter in the protocol, I don’t remember exactly now, which speaks about direct transmission or reverse.

in reply to: API for Integration #14249
    manjey73
    Participant

Scada can run on both Windows and Linux in C# NET 6(8) and is there an option to use python from C# code?

Well, you will have to additionally install python on Windows.

Not the best solution

in reply to: WAGO PFC200 #14153
    manjey73
    Participant
    in reply to: WAGO PFC200 #14151
    manjey73
    Participant

The ARM Cortex-A8 is a 32-bit processor core licensed by ARM Holdings implementing the ARMv7-A architecture.

It is quite possible. But the web is definitely not worth putting on it 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by manjey73.
    in reply to: WAGO PFC200 #14150
    manjey73
    Participant

You can also run Scada on 256 MB, removing the excess if possible. But first you need to check the installation of dotnetfx 6 or 8. If it gets up and starts, you can try.

in reply to: Any questions about Rapid SCADA and Raspberry Pi #13976
    manjey73
    Participant

Rapid Scada v6 runs on ARM v7 and higher processors
    Version 5 including ARM v6

For version 6, first check dotnet support by processor type
    I don’t think there will be any problems on the Raspberry Pi5

in reply to: Recipe in Scada #13968
    manjey73
    Participant

In theory, you can make a recipe with arrays of data plus a selection formula. And also with the help of an automatic control Module.
    For example, you make an array for a recipe that you will send to the device using the module. As well as several arrays for storing your recipes. A calculated selection channel that, at different values, copies from the storage array to the current recipe array. With the automatic control module, you control the change of the main array and send it to the device or panel.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by manjey73.
    in reply to: web station bug #13944
    manjey73
    Participant

I kind of showed something like this, scrollbars appear when switching, although in principle they should not.

in reply to: Rapid SCADA IoT #13884
    manjey73
    Participant

You need a real IP address to connect to your RapidScada via the Internet. Alternatively, use the available VPN servers and your PC with Rapid Scada to make one VPN client, and make your smartphone a second VPN client and configure the interaction between the two clients.

in reply to: Ubuntu instalation issue #13757
    manjey73
    Participant

check command

dotnet --info

What does it say in this part?

.NET runtimes installed:
      Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.20 [/usr/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
      Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.20 [/usr/share/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App]
    in reply to: Creating Relevant Animations #13643
    manjey73
    Participant

Can use animated PNG in dynamic pictures ?

in reply to: Delay before creating an event #13492
    manjey73
    Participant

Accordingly, if the signal returns to the range, the timer will be reset

It is probably possible to make a formula (script) just for the channel, the excess of which must be controlled in this way

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by manjey73.
    in reply to: Delay before creating an event #13491
    manjey73
    Participant

only the calculation channel with a timer TON of 60 seconds comes to mind. It should start when an excess has occurred in the desired channel.

At the same time, in the channel that we control, we need a formula for the status, which at the same time will check this timer, and if it worked, then change the status, otherwise set the default channel status.

in reply to: http command #13489
    manjey73
    Participant

If you need to send and receive some value, it may not be suitable. Or make different queries for a certain number of values.
    To be honest, I have not used this driver for such a task. I made my own based on this driver for solving my specific task.

But it seems that this is the only driver for working with http as part of Scada

in reply to: http command #13487
    manjey73
    Participant

Try to figure out the DrvHttpNotif driver, maybe it will solve your problem when sending an arbitrary command

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 533 total)