manjey73

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 533 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: General Configuration Sequence #3883
    manjey73
    Participant

You don’t have a system tray that shows the clock, keyboard layout, network status, mixer status, battery, and so on.
    You only have the Task Bar work area

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by manjey73.
    in reply to: How to uninstall SCADA #3847
    manjey73
    Participant

Run Setup again, there will be a choice of installation or removal.

in reply to: General Configuration Sequence #3837
    manjey73
    Participant

The Server and Communicator are started in minimized mode, locate from the system tray

in reply to: M-Bus #3833
    manjey73
    Participant

Hope just for those who have devices with m-Bus. At least it is planned to make free drivers that work with a specific device on the logs of requests and responses of the device. It is not difficult, as little changes there.

in reply to: M-Bus #3831
    manjey73
    Participant

There is also a problem with scanning devices, not all manufacturers lay this functionality. For example, Wesser Heat Meter does not have this functionality and does not even have an address provided by the Protocol. It has only ID and only it can be used to run a survey.

in reply to: M-Bus #3830
    manjey73
    Participant

Sorry for my English, I use online translator

Thanks for the links. But the problem I have is not with the description of the Protocol, and with real data from the devices. The Protocol gives a greater freedom of choice of data transmission, which of them will choose the manufacturer only knows. I would like to see different types of data transmission from different manufacturers. At the moment I have only two devices and both transmit Variable data Structure.

At the moment I have implemented the processing of Variable Data Structure in the response.

in reply to: CRC Error #3814
    manjey73
    Participant

01 03 30 00 00 08 4B 0C

So it became clear that any online calculator Modbus CRC in the calculation of CRC along with it should give the result 0

AI 0-20, 4-20 mA

It was necessary to buy such a module, there is a description in English and you can check the information on the Protocol and the method of calculation of channels.

in reply to: CRC Error #3812
    manjey73
    Participant

Write to the Chinese that they have the wrong byte sequence in the CRC. Well, if it does not help, you can try to build KpModbus.dll in the new version, where you change the sequence of bytes for CRC, and to call it KpErrorModbus.dll 🙂

in reply to: CRC Error #3809
    manjey73
    Participant

http://modbus.rapidscada.net

Probably your device is not quite standard. If you use the specified link and check your request, the CRC is correct, the lower byte forward, according to the Modbus Protocol.

https://www.lammertbies.nl/comm/info/crc-calculation.html

Online Calc shows just the CRC value as it is.

I would like to look at this device that does not send CRC Modbus younger byte forward, I have never seen this in the factory products.

in reply to: Trying to communicate with Chinese 8IN8OUT device #3805
    manjey73
    Participant

Programm

The link at the bottom has links to but in Chinese. There will be question marks instead of characters

in reply to: Trying to communicate with Chinese 8IN8OUT device #3803
    manjey73
    Participant

Check if this Board has a WEB interface ?

in reply to: Trying to communicate with Chinese 8IN8OUT device #3801
    manjey73
    Participant

The description indicates that the relay must be sent ON1 to be switched on. I can assume that this is the name of the button but the screens Chinese characters. Write to the sellers of this Board, or follow the links, maybe they have this program in English. If I’m right, then put this program you can use the tracking programs and see what are the parcels in the Protocol.

The Chinese may be deceiving, saying that there Modbus TCP. I was afraid to buy a Board without a description in my time. I chose the one where the list of registers for management was given.

in reply to: Trying to communicate with Chinese 8IN8OUT device #3793
    manjey73
    Participant

Given the Ethernet module used, it can be assumed that there is no Modbus TCP but Modbus RTU on top of TCP. It is a relay not come across live.

in reply to: Trying to communicate with Chinese 8IN8OUT device #3791
    manjey73
    Participant

Give a link to the device you purchased on AliExpress

When connecting via RTU, you are informed that the address does not match

in reply to: Trying to communicate with Chinese 8IN8OUT device #3789
    manjey73
    Participant

What exactly do you use from the Chinese site ?
    On AliExpress was not a description of the registers ?

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 533 total)