manjey73

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    manjey73
    Participant

Overload the server and also make the Ctrl+F5 command in the browser to update.

After you have entered the registration key, you need to download the data from the server, and then upload it back to the server.This should be described in the documentation.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by manjey73.
    in reply to: Scheme copy #9360
    manjey73
    Participant

You can get a temporary computer code for testing, and you need to pay for the code that will work in the WEB, if you have a separate server, Web server

in reply to: Scheme copy #9359
    manjey73
    Participant

(note: setting of “../Scheme/Scheme. aspx?viewId=35” does not work).

In order for the link to work, you need to add this scheme to the views, give it rights, configure the display as a separate view, then you will know its ID, then you insert this view into another scheme with this link. The ID number will be the one that you will be assigned by the system. To hide this view from the list in the tree, you need to set the”Hide” checkbox

You will still have to create 128 views and hide them, and specify them for frames

in reply to: Scheme copy #9347
    manjey73
    Participant

Download and install Extra Component Cheme.
    Activate it. Place the Frame component on the main diagram and specify the Address in its properties – ../Scheme/Scheme. aspx?viewId=35 where the viewId number corresponds to your view number. In the view settings, if necessary, set the checkbox to the hidden position.

in reply to: Scheme copy #9344
    manjey73
    Participant

The frame is located in the extended components of the schemas. But I’m trying to figure out the link myself now, I don’t know how to do it correctly.

in reply to: Scheme copy #9342
    manjey73
    Participant

Oops, try using a frame from additional circuit components. I somehow did not try to put one mnemonic into another…

in reply to: Scheme copy #9338
    manjey73
    Participant

I use online translation for English and it is unlikely that I will be able to help with the help of messengers.

When you have created the schema in the administrator, right-click-Open the location in Explorer.

Make a copy of the file there and re-open the project in the administrator. You will see a new scheme, open it for editing and change the channel binding. This is path number 1.

The way number 2 is to use offset for channels for an already drawn mnemonic scheme.
    Create Offset

in reply to: Scheme copy #9336
    manjey73
    Participant

1. Copy the file to the Interfaces folder. Open a new file with the editor and change the channel bindings.

2. If the channels are strictly sequential, you can refer to the same mnemonic scheme and specify the channel offset in the database settings-Interfaces

in reply to: Scheme copy #9334
    manjey73
    Participant

And why did you upload the file? The question is what does it lie in?

in reply to: Using PostgreSQL #9332
    manjey73
    Participant

Try version 5.8.3 there were changes regarding PostGre if I’m not mistaken. Only use the Modbus driver from version 5.8.2 (some error there)

in reply to: Scheme copy #9331
    manjey73
    Participant

The entire mnemonic scheme is copied as a whole file with the renaming of the last one. And you can also call the same mnemonic circuit and specify the channel offset in the interface, like the example was in the documentation. But this is strictly for typed mnemonic circuits. Or what exactly is it about ?

in reply to: FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC #9225
    manjey73
    Participant

If the RS232 port uses additional signals other than Rx and Tx, then cheap converters will not work. To do this, you need to have a connection diagram. The RS485 interface can also be soldered on the DB9 port, but again, you need to have a diagram of the interfaces of your PLC. It is worth contacting the seller of this equipment.

in reply to: IEC61107 Protocol driver #9178
    manjey73
    Participant

Напишите мне на почту, найдете в информации драйвера.
    Я пришлю свои выделенные IP (рабочий и домашний)

in reply to: IEC61107 Protocol driver #9174
    manjey73
    Participant

IEC62056-21 кажется это обновление протокола 61107, надо будет поизучать и попробовать на живом приборе.

in reply to: IEC61107 Protocol driver #9173
    manjey73
    Participant

По описанию на ACE6000 у него не 61107 а DLMS/COSEM

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 534 total)