rovira12

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Reconnect OPC Server #2253
    rovira12
    Participant

I will take a look and I text you when I have something!

in reply to: Reconnect OPC Server #2243
    rovira12
    Participant

Yes! This works, but it is the manual option. Rapid SCADA does not check if the application server is working, and if it is not, tries to start it?

Rapid SCADA starts the application server always when I restart the communicator and when I browse the Server Tags. However, if I close the server application while Rapid SCADA is running no error meassage appears and it seems like Rapid SCADA does not know that the OPC server has been shutted down and does not try to restart the connection.

I am asking because I have other OPC client that check if the OPC Server is working and if it is not, they start the OPC server application. No matter how many times I shut down the OPC server, the client always restart this application.

The SCADA I made works perfectly, I am just asking if this functionity exists as it would be an extra upgrade.

Thanks again!

in reply to: Reconnect OPC Server #2239
    rovira12
    Participant

I do not know it, but I can try it! Anyway, being careful and starting the application always before Rapid SCADA there is no problem. Could you give me some information on how to restart the communication line?

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)