DragonFire

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Manipulating DAT files #2496
    DragonFire
    Participant

I’ll give the CLI tool a shot and report back, it sounds like what I am looking for. Thank you for the quick and informative response.

DragonFire
    Participant

Sorry for the overdue reply. Your suggestion of increasing the delay and timeout parameters worked out great. Solved my issues with PDU errors. Thanks again for the assistance and a big thanks for making this nice little SCADA application freely available!

in reply to: Different Registers Showing Same Value Until Comm Restart #2065
    DragonFire
    Participant

I found the error, “Incorrect PDU length” which then causes the Communicator to try to collect that element group again I am assuming. If that’s the case, the error propigates to other element groups down the line based on this screenshot:

As you can see in the blue highlighted area, when it gets to the element group “Kilowatts”, it errors out, tries again, succeeds the second time then moves to the element group “Power Factor”. Once there however, looking at the modbus hexadecimal data, the Send bits are different between “Kilowatts” and “Power Factor” but all Receive bits are the exact same. Do you have any ideas to why “Power Factor” element group is sending the same bits as “Kilowatt”?

Hope this was good detailed information. Thanks.

in reply to: Web Application on Windows Server 2012 R2 #2016
    DragonFire
    Participant

Wow, I feel very stupid right now. I forgot that Windows Server locks down Internet Explorer. I installed Vivaldi and it works like a champ! Thanks for your assistance even though it was an issue I should have realized sooner hahaha.

postimage

in reply to: Web Application on Windows Server 2012 R2 #2008
    DragonFire
    Participant

Here are a few screenshots that cover my config in Server Manager and in IIS Manager:

Int_AMRS-SRV-2017-03-15-16-56-18<br/><br/>
    Int_AMRS-SRV-2017-03-15-20-36-21<br/><br/>
    Int_AMRS-SRV-2017-03-15-20-37-46<br/><br/>
    Int_AMRS-SRV-2017-03-15-20-39-00<br/><br/>
    <br />forum image hosting<br /><br />

Hope these help. Thanks for the fast response!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by DragonFire.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)