dsjstc

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Localization is default. I’ve got mono 3.10, the latest available on Debian Jessie. Looking through the forum it looks like you tested on 3.28 — Are you on Raspbian? Or did you use an external repository?

$ mono --version
    Mono JIT compiler version 3.10.0 (mono-3.10.0-branch/ce003f4 Tue Nov 25 20:18:29 UTC 2014)
    Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
    	TLS:           __thread
    	SIGSEGV:       normal
    	Notifications: epoll
    	Architecture:  armel,vfp+hard
    	Disabled:      none
    	Misc:          softdebug 
    	LLVM:          supported
    in reply to: Chartpro request: independent scales #1905
    dsjstc
    Participant
    dsjstc
    Participant

Here’s the only one I have easy access to at the moment.

It’s slightly different from the other system that I described. The legend is by line-colour instead of beside the binary inputs (which I think is a little harder to read), and it uses an up-down line instead of a solid-hollow bar (which is a matter of preference, both work equally well to my mind).

in reply to: Line chart versus point graph #1903
    dsjstc
    Participant

That makes sense. I had expected it to infer that information from the poll frequency in the Communicator settings. In my case, the input is Modbus TCP with a delay of 200 (presumably ms), so the 60s chart data period didn’t seem to be related to anything — I assumed it was a glitch in the chart plugin.

Anyhow, all better now. Thanks for your very helpful response. I’m sure this post will help the next person with this problem!

in reply to: Line chart versus point graph #1897
    dsjstc
    Participant

Thanks Mikhail. Problem solved. Chart Gap was 30 sec, and I don’t recall ever having changed it.

The effect of this parameter seems counterintuitive. No change if I decrease it, just dots every minute. At 60 seconds, it interleaves 60-second lines with 60-second gaps. At 120 seconds it creates continuous line-segments.

If that’s not expected behaviour, please let me know if I can help isolate it further.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)