Rob

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

I found an alternate method:

I use a static text element with Transparent background, then I place it over a dynamic picture that is loaded with colors I need.

Thanks for the help!

in reply to: String for Dynamic Text #1730
    Rob
    Participant

Do you mean “not supported”?

I use time strings as an example, I really need a generic way to load strings like status messages, help text, or even debug info to help me fix problems.

in reply to: Administrator doesn't start #1720
    Rob
    Participant

I thought 3.5 was included in the 4.0 install. This is the text on the Microsoft site:

SQL Server Compact 3.5 and SQL Server Compact 4.0 are installed and work side by side on a desktop. The existing installations of SQL Server Compact 3.5 or SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP1 or SQL Server Compact 3.5 SP2 are not upgraded to SQL Server Compact 4.0 when you install SQL Server Compact 4.0 using the installer.

I now interpret this to mean they can be installed together, but this install package doesn’t do it. After installing 3.5 specifically the ScadaAdmin application starts correctly.

Thanks for the help!

in reply to: Administrator doesn't start #1713
    Rob
    Participant

When I installed RapidSCADA it checked “Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5” during the Administrator install portion and reported no errors.

When I try to install the SSCERuntime_x64-ENU.exe file I get the following message:

MSSQL Install message.

Windows 10 prevents me from installing the 32-bit version of MSSQL.

The Event Log error is related to a file not found during startup of Administrator. What files is it looking for?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)