medvdev

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: communication error with multiple slaves on RTU on same port #1617
    medvdev
    Participant

i think i got it…. trying at wrong place….nice help…. thanks.

in reply to: communication error with multiple slaves on RTU on same port #1597
    medvdev
    Participant

How to add two device with one communication line…??? plus button add another communication line. can second device be added to same communication line which is already having one device linked with itself?

I have tried but it is seems not possible.

Regards,

in reply to: communication error with multiple slaves on RTU on same port #1595
    medvdev
    Participant

https://postimg.org/image/jq00k97jb/ or

[![slave addressing.jpg](https://s15.postimg.org/auz69qiqz/slave_addressing.jpg)%5D(https://postimg.org/image/jq00k97jb/)

I think , I am not able to explain you…. agian… can a single communication line talk with multiple devices simultaneously…… if yes then where to define the address of say 4 devices connected with single communication line,

in communicator as attached in link above only one device can be assigned to single communication line.( then how can one communication line talk with multiple devices at same time??)

in reply to: communication error with multiple slaves on RTU on same port #1593
    medvdev
    Participant

OK… but at communicator when we go to request sequence tab, there at address field only one address can be assigned to any communication line, then how is it possible to communicate with more then one devices on same communication line.

regards,

in reply to: communication error with multiple slaves on RTU on same port #1591
    medvdev
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I think It will not work, consider all identical devices…. how the data address will be identified then…. is it possible to assign multiple slaves address to single communication line??

Regards,

in reply to: communication error with multiple slaves on RTU on same port #1589
    medvdev
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I would like to share the same rs 485 communication line to connect with other slaves, as rs 485 allows the multi drop feature. the gateway converter that i m using install virtual com port ( say com 1) on pc then communicate with any assigned device, now as communication is on 2 wire rs 485 line i want to communicate with other devices also using features of rs 485 i.e. it support multi drop network. on same wires, but communication lines keep the com port busy all the time irrespective of it is communicating or not.

Also one gateway (TCP to RS 485 converter) can install only one com port on pc, how to communicate with multiple devices on modbus RTU mode.

in reply to: Application error on new web beta app #1578
    medvdev
    Participant

The error comes only when I try to change the config of webbeta in web configurator, I changed the break between diagram points from 90 to 20 then, after saving and restarting server, this error occurred on login page, for old web app no such issue is observed that is working fine as desired.

Application Error
    An application error occurred. If it repeats often, please contact the support.
    Details:
    Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: virtualPath

Logs of scada web

Before Change:-

2016-09-04 09:25:09 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> User information has been added. IP address: 172.168.0.225. Session: web0obyze3321ihitnicnif4
    2016-09-04 09:25:14 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Login: engineer (Dispatcher). IP address: 172.168.0.225
    2016-09-04 09:25:14 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> User information has been updated. IP address: 172.168.0.225. Session: web0obyze3321ihitnicnif4
    2016-09-04 09:25:21 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Logout: engineer. IP address: 172.168.0.225
    2016-09-04 09:26:11 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Request SCADA-Server state
    2016-09-04 09:26:11 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Disconnect from SCADA-Server
    2016-09-04 09:26:11 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Connect to SCADA-Server “localhost”
    2016-09-04 09:26:12 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> User information has been added. IP address: 172.168.0.225. Session: isbw0lavpysvdytsykma4qi3

After change:-

2016-09-04 09:28:54 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Request SCADA-Server state
    2016-09-04 09:28:54 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Disconnect from SCADA-Server
    2016-09-04 09:28:54 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Connect to SCADA-Server “localhost”
    2016-09-04 09:28:56 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Login: engineer (Dispatcher). IP address: 172.168.0.225
    2016-09-04 09:28:56 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><ACT> User information has been updated. IP address: 172.168.0.225. Session: web0obyze3321ihitnicnif4
    2016-09-04 09:28:56 <*****-PC><DefaultAppPool><EXC> Application error:
    System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: virtualPath
    at System.Web.VirtualPath.Create(String virtualPath, VirtualPathOptions options)
    at Scada.Web.Shell.ScriptPaths.GenerateHtml()
    at ASP.mastermain_master.__Render__control2(HtmlTextWriter __w, Control parameterContainer)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children)
    at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlHead.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer)
    at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ICollection children)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
    Page: http://172.168.0.225/Rapid Scada/View.aspx
    User: engineer

in reply to: Application error on new web beta app #1574
    medvdev
    Participant

Dear Mikhail,

it is fixd..

thanks for promp reply..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)