Washu Hakubi

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Users, Roles, Rights are not working right. #1691
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

ok ty, changed to 11 now it is working.

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1682
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

I found 2 issues with the new Web beta.
    Issue number 1- Users, Roles, Rights are not working right.
    I tryed adding a new Role called “TestRole” as number 5, i whent to Users and created the user “Test” as number 20, i whent to right pages and i added the all my pages to it, put the TestRole on it and i clicked on the view checkbox.
    Passed to server restarted both server and comunication and i whent to page and tryed logging. It opens the page in blank and say “The requested view does not exist or you have insufficient rights to access it.” This only happens to new roles if i create a user with role guest it “works” (even if i go i check that Guest dont have the right to view 1 of the pages, nothing happens, so works but ignores the rights table).

Issue number 2 – Not really an issue but still really anoying, on old web we would put the views we want to show on that settings inside Scadaweb/Config, so i could have lots of diferent pages in the same server, lets say i have 4 clients, i could make a diferent web aplications and only show what i wanted. Now it takes it from the interface so they all have everythings, and i cant show thigns from client A to client B, in fact they cant even know about each other.
    So for this new Web i have to have multiple instances of Rapidscada installed on the server to do what i could do easy in the old version.

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1674
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Good Afternoon, is there any prediction for when the report feature will be added to scada 5.0? Or for the official release date of 5.0?

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1608
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Good Morning,
    While testing i found some diferences and some issues with the chart in the new webbeta 5.0
    First the diference, in the old webview, in the chart we had a show/hidden values so we could see the value of the chart under the chart itself, as show in the picture:
    Old Webview Chart

On the new version the show/hidden is not available anymore, is it just a bug or it was removed?
    New Webview beta 5.0 Chart

On the webview beta 5.0 chart, while testing in my android phone, i cant zoom in or out, and since my phone has a 3 inch screen, i can only see the red line, the numbers or anything else are too smal to be seen.

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1602
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

hmmm sorry is there a sample how to use that, i looked arround but i dont know what im suppose to do there.
    How would i add the the webpagesample in https://github.com/RapidScada/scada/tree/develop/ScadaWeb/WebPageSample to that plugin? What files i need to pick after i build and where i put em?

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1601
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

ok i will give it a try, ty.

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1599
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Hi does it support custom web pages atm? I tryed to use a custom page but it did not work for me.

in reply to: Newbie #1299
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

On the Datasheet of the GSX4-MS it says “OPC Server Driver – Bundled Free” so it might use one of the OPC drivers to communicate with the software but is just a hunch. If you are not used to code breaking it is easier if you ask the manufacturer what is the protocol that they use to communicate with the software.

in reply to: Newbie #1298
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Well regarding the product itself are you using it’s inputs and output, those analog and digital inputs or the relay outputs? Or are you using it just to connect to some modbus devices? If you don’t need the input or outputs, it is really better if you “use a Ethernet-RS-485 converter” as said before by Mikhail.
    How did you make the Data_Log_0631.txt file, did you make it or it is generated by the software? If is the later it might not be the protocol but just a string of text filtered for the software to easy understand, if you really want to make sure you are getting the protocol itself you need to use a Network Sniffer to get the data before it reaches the software. You can use WireShark to do that or IONinja or any other network sniffer, there are hundreds out there, WireShark is the most famous.

in reply to: Newbie #1297
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

The language is Russian, but with uses the Russian Alphabet AKA Cyrillic Alphabet with is a non-unicode simbols, so if you open it you will see some weird stuff like àáîêãí and so on, you need to tell your windows that you want it to understand Russian otherwise it wont recognize it by default.
    Go to Control Panel > Region > Administrator Tab > Change System Locale, and change the locale to Russian, then your windows will understand Cyrillic and you will be able to copy the text. If you ever need to read Chinese, Japanese, Korean and any other language with it’s own alphabet, you always need to change it to the locale you wish the computer show the character, or you will get those weird things (àáîêãí and so on).
    But here is the translated version, by google translate:

To install the drivers:
    1. Copy the files in the directory SCADA installation preserving the hierarchy of directories.
    By default, C: \ SCADA
    2. Restart the GUI SCADA-Communicator.

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1284
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Seems really nice, but hard to say what is a bug since idk what is already implemented and what is not.
    Questions:
    1- What happened to the copyright on the footer, there is nothing on the login screen or the main applications itself, is it only going to be in the about page?
    2- Where will the event iframe be, bellow the main area as it is now?
    3- What will the Logged Users button/link do? The “a” tag id “hlMainUser” inside the div id “divMainUserMenu”, atm is sending to page 404 (page not found).
    4- This new webinterface is using ASP.NET 4.5 or is it using ASP.NET 5? If its 4.5 can i run all its functions on a Linux Server with Apache and mod_Mono or is there some limitations?

Bugs:
    1- On mobile, when I’m on landscape, the collapse menu button on the bottom left of the screen desapear and there is no way to roll down. Here is a screenshot from the device: http://imgur.com/Z40M2yW
    The device is Android 4.4.2 kitkat, model LG-D100F, 3.0 inches screen.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Washu Hakubi.
    in reply to: Copyright on footer #1266
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Oh thank you, if you can send me the prototype it would be really welcome, I’m testing RapidSCADA on an AMAZON EC2 server, when i have the beta version of the next login screen i can send you the link to it by email.
    Atm I’m more focused on making the communication server connect to a servo motor using a Tibbo device (Tibbo devices are not sold in the USA, but is kinda popular here in my country).
    Later i might try using a BeagleBone Black and a RaspberryPI 3 too.
    Do you have my email or should i contact you on email for the new design prototype?

in reply to: Copyright on footer #1264
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Yes it can be done, i just don’t like the white footer (with “i don’t like” is more like the design/marketing guy from my client, he had me change colors of almost everything), in fact i will buy the image or the design guy will give me a image to use, so it won’t have the “designed by freepik.com”, i can put the “Powered by Rapid SCADA” in the place that the designed by is now, can it be in the same font/color that “designed by” is or need to be a different color/font?

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1253
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

Hmm maybe a custom event window itself.
    Atm the event window is just that table with for the operator can sometimes be a little vague. If it was possible to create a random event messages to be displayed. Like for example i have this door that can’t stay open for more then 5 minutes for who know what reason, the i get this event that the door stayed open for that time, i can put a String like “The door number X is open for 5 minutes please check if everything is right and close the door”.

Or for even more crucial events like the undefined events. Like if i have this device that have 10 tags on it and for a reason the device go offline, i will have 10 undefined events for those tag, the operator will just look at those events and be like “OK now what?”, and then we could put a string that say something around the lines “The connection to the device X was lost, please check if the device is powered and the cable connections to the server are OK, if the error persist contact the IT department”

P.S: For the first option the Automatic Control Module (ACM) might be required. Did not play with ACM until now so not sure what it can do.

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1201
    Washu Hakubi
    Participant

In any case a minimize button for the new window if there is one and a minimize button for the event window would be nice.

Edit: An automatic display along with the minimize button would be awesome.
    For example, if all the event have been checked i have an option to hide the event window, but the event window will automatic open again when a new event happens.
    Just and idea not sure if it’s is even possible to do it, never used iframes before.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by Washu Hakubi.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)