scodina

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    scodina
    Participant

For example, monitoring the time elapsed of a device with a OID time thick time value I had a number in milliseconds that increase continuesly. To visualize it in a scheme maybe I need a formula… I’ll try

in reply to: Alarm events sent by email or SMS #860
    scodina
    Participant

What’s the difference between demo mode, home and business for automatic control module? The demo mode is enough?

in reply to: Alarm events sent by email or SMS #855
    scodina
    Participant

The* ( sorry I’m writing on smartfone) I think this scada is very smart and easy to use! I’m a wonderware system integrator so I know about scada. The only thing that needs more improvement is the schematic tool, it is too poor I think, but in general is a great job! I would like to let know the software here in Italy. Ciao

in reply to: Alarm events sent by email or SMS #854
    scodina
    Participant

We need rhetoric automation module for this?

in reply to: SNMP #851
    scodina
    Participant

Thank you, I ll wait for two weeks. I’ll have to download only kpsnmp or there will be a new rapidscada?
    Another question : is there the possibility to transform time thick value type in a format like this : 2days 5ours 2 minutes ecc ecc. Thanks

in reply to: Status information for communication channels #847
    scodina
    Participant

And so I can make some formula that check any variable, and when is unreliable I have the “lost connection alarm” can you write the formula? If ( channelx is unreliable or undefined) Val = true ; else Val = false

in reply to: Sending Email Notifications #846
    scodina
    Participant

It’s not clear where I have to run that sertificate, cmd? Can you write a step by step list on how to create an alarm event from a discrete chanel and send the alarm by email or SMS, it will be very useful thanks

in reply to: SNMP #845
    scodina
    Participant

Log report *

in reply to: SNMP #844
    scodina
    Participant

The strange thing is that in The login report rapid scada read correctly The value and it says The correct type, for example signalx= 311 (gauge32). But in The signal table appear only this: – – -, but as I sad for int32 value types there is no problems, only for gauge32 and strings, octet string. Pleas help!thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)