babeshkin

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Dynamically display text in a text field #808
    babeshkin
    Participant

Now it’s clear:

1. In new string of Unit table in column “designation” put for instance “Alarm state 1; Alarm state 2”
    2. Then select created unit for an input channel with Discrete channel type and Text format;
    When applying text format for input channel that means using unit text instead of digital values!

In this case if input channel value(also one can use formula) is equal 0 then appears message “Alarm state 1”, if value= 1 then “Alarm state 2”.

in reply to: Dynamically display text in a text field #805
    babeshkin
    Participant

Mikhail, for me personally your answer is not clear. You propose to operate with units but….. how to create formula with reference to the different units?

I also tried to create input channel (type of channel=”Calculated tele signal”, format=”Text”) which outputs text values using following function (for dynamic outputting text values in the Web-browser):
    MyMode(GetBit(Val(308),1)) – here I read value from channel 308 (it ‘working OK) and try to get text for output value.

public String MyMode(double val)
    {
    if (val==0.0)
    {
    return “Stop”;
    }
    else
    {
    return “Running”;
    }
    }

But the formula is not working (in diagnostic windows everything is OK) and I feel that my way is wrong…..
    What’s wrong?

in reply to: Error on the web browser #804
    babeshkin
    Participant

Mikhail I solved this problem in the same way but I didn’t raise the issue before. I did not read this topic before also. I found the way by installing old version and in web-browser everything was OK. After installing new version I substituted the content of “Scada Web Config” folder from old package.
    По ходу не только я такой шаманщик….

in reply to: Output command value #803
    babeshkin
    Participant

Perfect! Thank you, Mikhail!
    You forgot to put in formula startIndex parameter:
    BitConverter.ToDouble(byte[] value, int startIndex)

Now everything looks OK.

in reply to: Output command value #801
    babeshkin
    Participant

Hello, Mikhail again!
    Your formula is correct, I checked it.
    I put your formula directly to SCADA-administrator control channel in formula column and change command type to binary type also. But in Web-browser I still have annoying command dialog which requires to put something in the text-box for command value…
    Is that possible to make custom dialog window for commands or change it somehow in order to avoid putting the command value?

in reply to: Output command value #794
    babeshkin
    Participant

Mikhail,
    С наступающим Новым Годом или уже с Новым Годом!

I have very simple task:
    User pushes button and see conformation window for command output.
    In command conformation window user just puts password and pushes OK. The write command must be following: 01 10 00 64 00 01 02 38 08 i.e. data to be transmitted equal to 38 08.

in reply to: Output command value #791
    babeshkin
    Participant

Hello Mikhail,
    (yesterday you helped me to output 0x10 type of command)
    I have the same problem:
    In communicator I created command for Holding registers (4x) with multiple command option.
    When I use binary type for command output in SCADA-Administrator for the my command channel it’s possible to put any value in Web-browser and command sends. This I also checked with Modbus Tracer.
    But when I use Standard type for command and put in formula any value (with option use formula) the command outputted with zero value (I check it in Modbus Tracer). But in event list in Web-browser and in on-line log of SCADA-Communicator I see that the command was outputted with right value I set before.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)