jeeslo

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Migrate data from 5.x to 6.X #12022
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hello Mikhail!

Thanks for your answer, I have managed to do the migration now, I am testing with the new version 6.0.1 I found some things:

1. In the communication line>device polling the scroll does not work for when you have more than 32 devices it is not possible to see the whole list using the right sidebar.

2. There are no SNMP drivers, I tried to use the 5.8 drivers but it was not possible since the new version is more complex.

Regards

in reply to: Strange behavior in the communicator #7270
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hello

The very strange truth happened after updating the version, I did so many things and I did not document it, sorry, between restarting the pc and some activating and deactivating the line I can recover and operate normally as always.
    If this happens again I will keep you informed

Thank you so much

in reply to: Strange behavior in the communicator #7269
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi Mikhail!

Of course I describe better … for example in the communicator I have a connection to the device and its value received in 1 for some reason my network connection fails. This value 1 should change — null because there is no communication, it should not show a value. What happens is that if communication is lost for any reason, the values remain active or frozen since their last status reception.

Link imagen https://ibb.co/S6fzN9zComunicator Frezzer

thank you

in reply to: Error data fire system #4836
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hello friends

Following its recommendations, solve it in the following way:

1. In Administrator the address enter the server port number 502
    2. In the Communicator the Address set the number of the slave ID 01

It worked correctly

Thank you very much for your valuable support

in reply to: Scheme loading failed. Try to reload scheme #3263
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi!

I found the problem, my antivirus was blocked traffic and did not let load some schemes.

regards

in reply to: Scheme loading failed. Try to reload scheme #3253
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hello Mikhail!

I have the same problem “Scheme loading failed Try to reload scheme”
    the difference is that since you upgraded to the rapidscada version 5.5.0, the problem presented itself. And of 10 network PCs, only 4 of them have problems. I have deleted the images, navigation and cache of wed browser and the problem continues.

Will the web navigator be? or the new rapidscada version?

PD: Everything works great before the update

regard

in reply to: Using variables on SCADA-Scheme Editor #1695
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi! Mikhail

I want to know the possibility in the scada-scheme on the part Behavior-editor> action allowed actions so far and send Draw Command diagram.

Hyperlink is possible to add the option, this would serve to link to another more detailed scada or to an aid of an alarm on the web-site Wiring plan or table.

regards

in reply to: New Web App Idea? #1506
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi Mikhail!

It is possible with the new scadaweb use Diagnostic Charting and Chart List? if it is also the same I can use key I have?

regards

in reply to: Error on the web browser #785
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi Mikhail

Do V.4.4 schemes of work without esta timeout error?
    – If all the schemes I did in V. 4.4

Please remind me what OS do you use?
    – I have two different Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 systems

If the mistake OCCURS, how can you Eliminate it? Do you have to restart IIS or browser by itself or it Disappears?
    – Simple Web browser restart the client manually

-As you discuss the problem ends do this and it works perfectly !!!
    To resolve this problem in version 4.5 I overwrote the contents of \ScadaWebConfig \ScadaWeb and folders with the version 4.4, therefore I inform you that there is an error I look but could not find maybe you can.

in reply to: disable Máximum failed session count en 4.5 #736
    jeeslo
    Participant

Mikhail Hello!

I have good news!! I tried the .dll received and worked perfectly.

I thank you very much for your help.

Good day!!

in reply to: disable Máximum failed session count en 4.5 #729
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi Mikhail!!!

This is what happens when such (Requests (total / errors): 142/3) when it reaches the number 3, the communicator device is disconnected. To resolve I have to restart the whole Scada-Comunicator ver.4.5.0.2
    I’ve tried changing “Device request parameter count retries on error” to the maximum that is always reaching 99 error number for all communication.

With version 4.4 everything worked perfectly.

File Line001 LOG:
    2015-11-19 10:30:59 Establish a TCP connection with 172.16.182.24:502
    Error establishing TCP connection: Once the socket has been disconnected, you can only reconnect again asynchronously, and only to a different EndPoint. BeginConnect must be called on a thread that won’t exit until the operation has been completed.

2015-11-19 10:30:59 Unable to communicate with the device because connection is not established

2015-11-19 10:30:59 Establish a TCP connection with 172.16.190.111:502
    Error establishing TCP connection: Once the socket has been disconnected, you can only reconnect again asynchronously, and only to a different EndPoint. BeginConnect must be called on a thread that won’t exit until the operation has been completed.

2015-11-19 10:30:59 Unable to communicate with the device because connection is not established

2015-11-19 10:30:59 Establish a TCP connection with 172.16.182.26:502

2015-11-19 10:30:59 Establish a TCP connection with 172.16.182.151:502
    Error establishing TCP connection: Once the socket has been disconnected, you can only reconnect again asynchronously, and only to a differ

Scada-Comunicator Comunicator Line Log:
    2015-11-19 10:35:49 Establish a TCP connection with 172.16.182.24:502
    Attempt to establish TCP connection can not be earlier than 5 seconds after the previous.

in reply to: check the status of one or more bits in 2 bytes #725
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi Mikhail!! good news

This is the problem!!!!

It turns out that I tested with 4.4 and 4.5 but not working. Then there are 2 different versions 4.5.0.3 and 4.5.0.5 with the latest version works perfectly if you bring this GetBit.

Thank you very much for your attention and resolving closed topic

in reply to: check the status of one or more bits in 2 bytes #714
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hi Mikhail

The “Get Bit” function does not work me, when active formula in the Scada-Administrator as you suggest happens that the Scada-Comunication and Scada-Server stop working. Below error log

Scada-Comunicator LOG:
    2015-11-17 18:11:24 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Disconnect from SCADA-Server
    2015-11-17 18:11:44 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><EXC> Error connecting to SCADA-Server: You can not make a connection because the target machine expressly rejected that connection 127.0.0.1:10000

Scada-Server LOG:
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> ScadaServerService is started
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Module is loaded from the file C:\SCADA\ScadaServer\Mod\ModAutoControl.dll
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Check the existence of the data directories is completed successfully
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Check the existence of the configuration database files is completed successfully
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Input channels are read from the configuration database. Active channel count: 320
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Ouput channels are read from the configuration database
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Users are read from the configuration database
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ACT> Formulas are read from the configuration database
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ERR> Error compiling the source code of the formulas:
    Line 452, column 57: error CS0103: The name ‘GetBit’ does not exist in the current context
    See the file C:\SCADA\ScadaServer\Log\CalcEngine.cs with the source code
    2015-11-17 18:17:59 <LM-SRVSCAD-V><SYSTEM><ERR> Normal program execution is impossible.

in reply to: check the status of one or more bits in 2 bytes #677
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hello Mikhail!

I have a Generator-Electric which communicates with the Modbus protocol to the SCADA-comunicator where the value received is (16bit) this value changes depending on the variety of states. The problem is to work with the state of each binary bit and seeing it so clear to working with the representation in Scada-Sheme.

I must make use formula?

Status Table:
    bit 0 Red connected.
    bit 1 Group connected.
    bit 2 Group connected redundant.
    bit 3 Group redundant prepared.
    bit 4 Group redundant available.
    bit 5 redundant Group is based.
    bit 6 Start O (external demand).
    bit 7 Request redundant group as a base.
    bit 8 Petition based group.
    bit 9 Priority Group.
    bit 10 Reception / remote alarm reset.
    bit 11 Auxiliary Service 1 connected.
    bit 12 Service 2 auxiliary connected.
    bit 13 Auxiliary Service 3 connected.
    bit 14 connected auxiliary service.
    bit 15 Auxiliary Service 5 connected

in reply to: check the status of one or more bits in 2 bytes #674
    jeeslo
    Participant

Hello Mikhail

I used the formula that you mention:

GetBit (Val (1), 2)

But when you turn the formula around the entire communication is disabled, apparently the variable “GetBit” the problem is to remove only this line the system recovers again. The test did in version 4.4 and 4.5 and is the same problem.

Below is a sample image

http://postimg.org/image/8e82s69zl/

Eje

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by jeeslo.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)