Mikhail

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 4,531 through 4,545 (of 5,156 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Server error while first time running the web #1587
    Mikhail

Find in the system and run Aspnet_regiis.exe -i

Then open IIS management console and switch default application pool (or the pool used by Scada web app) to .NET 4 if it is not set to it.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Mikhail.
    in reply to: communication error with multiple slaves on RTU on same port #1585
    Mikhail

Please clarify the behavior of communication lines, each communication line is a master ??

It depends on a driver (Kp*.dll). In case of Modbus it is master.

can other communication line use the same come port 1 if assigned so

No, it is blocked.

Please, explain why do you need to share COM-port between different applications? Are there other approaches to solve your task?

in reply to: Application error on new web beta app #1583
    Mikhail

Do not use Configurator for the new web app, it breaks the config. Override the ScadaWebBeta\config folder from the distributive. Edit config manually using any text editor.

in reply to: Application error on new web beta app #1582
    Mikhail

Thank you. I think, I’ve found the cause. But it is strange that this error occurs. Does it occur every time when you try to open a view or only once?

in reply to: optimum system requirement #1581
    Mikhail

The most tested OS with Rapid SCADA is Windows. I recommend Windows Server 2012 R2 in case of industrial application. If your system is small, Windows 10 is enough.

How many input signals and active users is planned?

in reply to: Fail to get opc server list #1580
    Mikhail

Hello,
    Have you installed OPC Core Components (at the bottom of the page)?

in reply to: suggestion for improvement #1576
    Mikhail

Yes, you right.
    Furthermore, event filter should be extended to allow filtering by channel, object (location) and device.

There is another interesting possibility – implement a separate tool window contains not ack events.

All the above tasks can be done fast in case of commercial project or can be done later according to the current priorities. First of all, we are planning to replace the old web app by the new one. At the second, develop a new suitable scheme editor.

in reply to: Look Like bug to Me #1573
    Mikhail

Hello,
    This is not a bug, but may be a subject for improvement. Thanks.

in reply to: Application error on new web beta app #1572
    Mikhail

Hello,
    How can I reproduce this error?
    Could you send the error details from ScadaWebBeta\log\ScadaWeb.log ?

in reply to: how to create button in SCADA-scheme #1560
    Mikhail

MatrikonOPC is optional depending on your needs.

in reply to: how to create button in SCADA-scheme #1558
    Mikhail

Add Dynamic text element. Then set background color, border, alignment, etc. To setup the button behavior, specify Action and Input channel (Output channel) properies.

in reply to: Automatic Control Module integration #1556
    Mikhail

CmdVal works if you use it within a formula of output channel. The formula fires when you send a command related to the output channel.

in reply to: "Application Error: Unable to Load View" Error Windows 10 #1555
    Mikhail

Hi,

Please create a new topic, because this topic is not matched to your question. Specify your Windows version and browser.

in reply to: Read File Record #1551
    Mikhail

I came across similar situation:
    a device uses Modbus, but the device provides events. I can receive binary data of those events. So I had to implement a separate driver to process received events and store them.

in reply to: Read File Record #1550
    Mikhail

Hi,
    The current version of Modbus driver can not send custom (non standard) commands.
    Imagine it is implemented. What format of the response will be received? How to decode the response and process it?

Viewing 15 posts - 4,531 through 4,545 (of 5,156 total)