JurasskPark

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: external application requesting sacada data #14432
    JurasskPark
    Participant

It is recommended to add screenshots to the service https://imgbb.com / If it is convenient for you to use the service onedrive.com to add screenshots, this does not mean that it is convenient for support to view screenshots through this service.

in reply to: ModDbExport #14386
    JurasskPark
    Participant

If you have good knowledge of SQL writing queries, you can make a temporary table where you will add the current values. the trigger in this temporary table will sort the values into the required tables.
    I wrote my own module and SQL scripts for this.

in reply to: Error while trying to add an OPC Classic device #14372
    JurasskPark
    Participant

On server or client side ?

On the server side.
    You must create a Windows account there, which will be identical in login and password. And give her rights to the computer, DCOM and OPC server.

in reply to: Webserver issues on win 11 #14262
    JurasskPark
    Participant
    in reply to: WAGO PFC200 #14145
    JurasskPark
    Participant

WAGO PFC200 PLC key specifications & features:

SoC – Arm Cortex A8 processor @ 600 MHz (CNXSoft: possibly Texas Instruments Sitara AM335x processor)
    System Memory – 256 MB RAM
    Storage – 256MB flash, SD card slot up to 32GB
    Fieldbus ports – 2x Ethernet; MODBUS, TCP/UD/RTU, CAN port, PROFIBUS Slave, Smart Grid and Serial RS-232/RS-485
    Support for over 400 digital, analog, and specialty I/O modules
    Temperature Range – 0 to 50°C or -20 to 60°C depending on model

Mikhail:

Good afternoon!
    Check the amount of RAM. If 1GB, it will work fine with ARMv7. If it is 512MB, there is a chance that it will work. If there is less memory, then most likely there will not be enough.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)