ramiouba

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ramiouba
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I checked the errors in browser’s console then I found the error that causes this issue.

It was because I’ve defined a full path of the “myPage.html” file starting with “C:\SCADA\bla\bla\bla\myPage.html” in the interface database of the Scada Administrator, the browser console return an error that “the server can’t access local resources” where the file is located.

I’ve changed the path to the one that mentioned in the example of “Custom Pages”, I paste it as it is “../../custom/MyPage.html” then it worked correctly.

Thanks for your help Mikhail.

Rami

in reply to: Custom Page #10678
    ramiouba
    Participant

Hi,

I have RapidScada v5.8.4 installed and everything is working fine on my windows PC, I deployed the custom pages example exactly as mentioned in the following link https://github.com/RapidScada/scada-community/tree/master/Plugins/CustomPageExample

But when I uploaded the “HelloWorld” project and re-logged into the SCADA and select the desired page nothing appeared, and the animated loading progress sign still rotating without any changes. I thing something is missing in the configuration, or the location of custom pages folder is not correct.

Could you please help me to fix this issue?

Thanks,
    Rami

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by ramiouba.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)