CCKOH

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Be frank, I’m have zero knowledge for Networking.
    I’m have study the cloud product/ service offered by Google cloud, Microsoft Azure, Ocean Digital, but I’m still have not clue which product to use in order to monitor and control my Raspberry PI IOT edge remotely using any Web Browser. The IOT solution provided by these major cloud service provider mainly base on their own Development tools and ready GUI.

My objective here are
    1) I’m able to use Windows Machine (install with Rapid SCADA) to upload and downloads deployment profile to the Raspberry CM4 IOT Edge (with 4G connectivity capability) remotely.
    2) I’m able to access Rapid SCADA WebStation view for the remote IOT edge using any web browser anywhere.

I’m have 2 idea here not sure which one is feasible
    1) Deploy Linux VM and install with Cloud Router. Cloud router to route between Windows machine and remote IOT Edge
    2) Deploy Linux VM and install with Web Server (for example Nginx)

Or appreciated if you can suggest any other way (with some implementation step) which is more easy to implement?

Thank you.

in reply to: Rapid SCADA IoT #14296
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,
    Can you give some suggestions which Cloud Server service shall I’m explore and study in order to achieve this task?
    There are so many cloud services available and really don’t know which one is suited to this application?
    Also, will the same concept work for Deployment profile? I mean to upload and download the configuration to IOT remotely?

in reply to: User Input on Table View #14232
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Thank a lot for your help. SetData() method is working 🙂

in reply to: How to use EveryPeriod Function? #14132
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Thank for the function example and the explanation.

in reply to: Scheme Editor cannot load from Administrator app V6.0.2 #14131
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks a lot for your guidance.
    Have change the path to ScadaSchemeEditor.exe
    Now the Scheme Editor can load from Administrator App already.

in reply to: How to use EveryPeriod Function? #14108
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Thank for the explanation.

If I’m need to execute my function “Compute()” every 5 second define by user thru channel 140 for example, can I’m write the formula as EveryPeriod (Compute(), Val(140), Val(140)/10) at the channel of output formula column?

I’m still confusing why we still need execSpan argument? As we already define function Compute() only can be execute when the time specific (5s in this example) elapsed. Really hope you can help elaborate more on it.

CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,
    I’m have found out the issue is due to the previous version on Rapid SCADA I’m HV installed in my computer.
    Have stop the SCADA agent services and now the V6.2.0 have been successful installed 😁

in reply to: How to Install Automatic Control Module in Raspberry PI #10873
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,
    Thank for your guidance.
    After check the ScadaServerConfig.xml, the script do not contains “ModAutoControl”
    Im realise during uploading of configuration, im have unchecked the Server option.
    Once im Check back the option and uploading again, everything working fine now 🙂

in reply to: How to Install Automatic Control Module in Raspberry PI #10847
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,
    ModAutoControl.log does not exist.
    ScadaServerSvc.log do not show any error.
    Im try to copy my whole project folder to Linux machine and run Administrator using Linux machine to obtain the computer code, but unsuccessful. Under the Auto Control Modules – Registration, the computer code area is empty and with a msg “to restart Scada Svc to obtain computer code”. Im try to restart Server using Administrator – Instances, but it show error msg “Invalid Username and Password”
    Im have run out of idea 😭

in reply to: How to Install Automatic Control Module in Raspberry PI #10839
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

I’m have copy the files \mod_auto_control_5.2.5.3_en\SCADA to both Windows and Linux machine.

I’m have activate the module in Windows Machine and the module is function perfectly.

I’m have Upload the Configuration to Linux Machine by using New Deployment profile for Linux Machine. However, the Auto Control Modules do not start and i’m do not find any computer code under dir scada/ScadaServer/Log.

Please guides me how to Activate the Auto Control Module for Linux Machine by using Administrator?

Thank you.

in reply to: Server Unavailable on Raspberry PI Raspbian #10794
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Manjey,

Thank a lot for your guidance, I’m have try change for other port, but still not working.

At the end, I’m overwrite again the /scada/opt/ScadaServer folder. Now it is working. 🙂

in reply to: Server Unavailable on Raspberry PI Raspbian #10760
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,
    Any idea on how to check port 10000 use by which Services?

in reply to: Server Unavailable on Raspberry PI Raspbian #10703
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Manjey,

I’m not sure how to changing all the specific paths to /opt/scada.

I’m have change the Server – Common Parameters to Default for Linux before upload the configuration.

Thank you.

in reply to: Installation Issue on Elastic Report #10406
    CCKOH
    Participant

Hi Mikhail,

Thank a lot for your prompt reply.

It is working now. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)