grhsc

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: security vulnerability of Rapid SCADA #14044
    grhsc
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification and security guidance!

in reply to: More detailed archive classification #13977
    grhsc
    Participant

assign archives to the channels.
    – I’m not sure about this step, could you give me further guidance?
    When I create several archives, how do I associate channels with archives?

in reply to: Use logical judgment to calculate equipment working time #13895
    grhsc
    Participant

thank you, it works

in reply to: Use logical judgment to calculate equipment working time #13872
    grhsc
    Participant

I tried some based on the answers on the forum and it seems like this

Val(100)>5.0?Val(108)+1:Val(108)

but not correct

When my data (108)type is int, the data only shows 1 and 0
    When the data type is double, its cumulative value is very strange, probably 9 or 10 each time.

in reply to: Use logical judgment to calculate equipment working time #13871
    grhsc
    Participant

Hi Mikhail, that answer doesn’t seem relevant and I don’t understand C#’s syntax, so could you help me further?

Assume that the motor current is channel 100, and channel 108 is used to save the running status

when the current > 2, it is running, 108=1
    Expressed in python , it should be like this

while True:
    if channel100 > 2 : channel108 += 1
    time.sleep(60)

What should I fill in the formula box?

grhsc
    Participant

Such formula can help to calculate power consumption by adding a current power every minute, for example.
    – yes!

Sorry for reopening this topic
    I need this feature, but the pictures can’t be viewed, and I still don’t know how to do it.

For example, channel 107 is the instantaneous value of motor power, such as 100kw/h, and it keeps changing.
    If it samples every minute, I want to use 107/60 minutes and accumulate, the power consumption calc by minutes for 1 hour.

Hope to get your help.

in reply to: Can I update sch file without using the ScadaAdmin editor? #13859
    grhsc
    Participant

Also you can upload only views using the Administrator app.
    – Yes, I just want to update an existing sch, not create a new one, so this method is good enough for me.

It has 4 related services,
    ScadaComm6, ScadaAgent6. ScadaServer6 and w3svc

I hope to minimize the operation. I tested it under win. I only need to restart w3svc.
    But under linx, there seems to be no such service. Which service should I restart to get new ones on the web (minimized operation)

Could you help me again when you are free?

in reply to: Send mqtt payload via button #13854
    grhsc
    Participant

I have tested it and it works fine.
    super perfect!
    thanks again

in reply to: Send mqtt payload via button #13853
    grhsc
    Participant

Allow me to express my gratitude to you, not only for the effective and quick reply, but also for the wonderful design of rapidscada. Whenever I look forward to a feature, it has been designed.

grhsc
    Participant

If I don’t copy the BaseDAT folder, does that mean (most of the) configuration won’t change?

Thank you

in reply to: role inheritance #13552
    grhsc
    Participant

Sorry for asking an invalid question, I forgot to save it before uploading. When I saved it, it work.

in reply to: New release Rapid SCADA 6.1.x #13220
    grhsc
    Participant

Dear Mr. Mikhail,
    where can I download the previous version of Rapid SCADA? for example, if I want to download the 6.1.1 linux version.

in reply to: How to configure mqtt client of V6 #12544
    grhsc
    Participant

Dear Mikhail, could you keep helping me please?

I met new problem, based on your script, I wrote script to get data. Because the target data is about 200, I can’t define them one by one, but use such a loop

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lDt15k4eTqIaBvb-F64ZabLB8jcbPp0k/view?usp=share_link

However, a problem was found in actual use. The mqtt client setting of the other party is: only the quality is good to publish, and the bad one is skipped.

For example: 200 tags, but occasionally there will be 5 bads in the middle (like it is between 50-54). The data parsed in this way is only 195, and the above program leads to data misalignment.
    The program makes 1-195 always have data, instead of skipping wrong tags, let 1-50, 55-200 have data

in reply to: How to configure mqtt client of V6 #12540
    grhsc
    Participant

Thanks for the example, it worked.

Probably, support of certificates hasn’t been implemented yet by MQTT client communication channel.
    For Internet communication, TLS seems to be a must, hopefully it will be supported in the future

“The driver works with current data. If you mean that the Timestamp field in JSON specifies historical data (in the past), the driver should be modernized.”
    I currently need real-time data only. But this is interesting, how to write the data somewhere (dat file or database?) It will be able to do the data source of rapidSCADA?
    in other words, is it to create a new data interface/Drive and get the data directly without using the existing driver?
    Can you provide relevant information?

in reply to: How to configure mqtt client of V6 #12535
    grhsc
    Participant

Dear developer,
    These 2 questions I’ve found through testing, they are in the logs.
    After completing the setting in the last step, where should I check the subscription payload?
    How to turn them into variables in rapidscada?

This is the questions I still need your help
    1. use self signed certificate
    2. If the the payload format is like this, how to set up JS?

{“data”:{“A_CV”:3391.09,”B.F_CV”:3402.010986328125},”Timestamp”:”2023-05-05 08:59:45.947143″}

thank you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)