Pengatom

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Add schemes to a page the same way as pictures #10074
    Pengatom
    Participant

yeah, kind of.
    I was thinking it would use/display the whole scheme inside a container/frame, similar to a picture/textbox

in reply to: Basic Scada Functions #9909
    Pengatom
    Participant

Yes, that is also true. Nice feature!

Yes, I meant the general error message. Would be good with a bit more detail for troubleshooting

in reply to: Basic Scada Functions #9891
    Pengatom
    Participant

Makes sense, please update documentation 🙂

Another thing that would be good is to be able to hide layers/zindex.
    When placing objects on top of each other its impossible to click on items that are not on top, if it was possible to hide this layer/zindex, then it would save a lot of time with moving objects around to get to the background items.

Also, error messages, when something isn’t working (usually because of human error) it would be good to have more info for debugging. Instead of “your not allowed to open this” it would be good to know *what* I’m not allowed to open, maybe that it would say item 22, and I wanted to open 21, but I typed wrong.

in reply to: Basic Scada Functions #9883
    Pengatom
    Participant

Yeah, I think adding this would make it more intuitive which command would be sent.

According to Scheme Template description on the bottom of http://rapidscada.net/doc/content/latest/en/software-configuration/creating-views.html I could add a xml file to link the 45 output channels to the 15 valves.
    Unfortunately when I click the “Upload Configuration” button, the files and directory I create under C:\SCADA\ScadaWeb\config\ is deleted. Is there anything else I need to do to keep these files? Or place them somewhere else?

in reply to: Basic Scada Functions #9878
    Pengatom
    Participant

Ok thanks, appreciate your feedback!
    This means that if I have a popup with 3 buttons and 15 valves I would have to add 45 output channels and use an xml file to link them together?
    Would it be at all possible to add a new property for buttons and links? under the Output channel there could be an Output value, when clicking on the link/button this value would be sent on the specified output channel?
    Maybe only valid for Send Command now, as the send command still would show the popup…

in reply to: Basic Scada Functions #9861
    Pengatom
    Participant

Yeah, I have a scheme file for a popup and can open that via a link (which I personally would prefer would be available from a button as well, not just link)
    but how do I set up these three buttons to send different values to the same (dynamical) output?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Pengatom.
    in reply to: Basic Scada Functions #9858
    Pengatom
    Participant

Hi,

Well, there are several things, so I’ll try to rephrase and make it a bit clearer.
    Say I have 15 valves on a page that I want to control. I would like to create a popup that will open when either valve is clicked. The popup will display 3 buttons, sending 1 to open, 2 to close and 3 to reset. This should be a simple task linking each valve with the popup and the tag which is to be manipulated.

Is something like this at all possible?
    For an operator to send numbers for operating valves isn’t very user friendly in 2022…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)