arvxn01

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: 2 webstation or 2 instances #6863
    arvxn01
    Participant

Good morning,

Please explain me how I can configure Communicator on the first and the second project. I have already set up the firewall and the port forwarding.

in reply to: 2 webstation or 2 instances #6859
    arvxn01
    Participant

I have 2 computers with Rapid SCADA so 2 different projects.
    The 1st project for simulating. And the 2nd project for control the simulated system. I don’t know if I need to use port forwarding on my router or use the firewall with advanced settings ? Because, I want the 2nd project controls the simulated system using Internet connection.

Please for your future answer 🙂

in reply to: Mobile client and Rapid SCADA #6858
    arvxn01
    Participant

Hey @manjey73 @Mikhail @Hennie_Kotze

I have 2 computers with Rapid SCADA so 2 different projects.
    The 1st project for simulating. And the 2nd project for control the simulated system. I don’t know if I need to use port forwarding on my router or use the firewall with advanced settings ? Because, I want the 2nd project controls the simulated system using Internet connection.

Please for your future answer 🙂

in reply to: 2 webstation or 2 instances #6856
    arvxn01
    Participant

Yes, I have two computers. What I need to do this configuration ?
    Do I need install Communicator, Server and Webstation on the both computers ?
    And how I can setup the second deployment profile for a computer which is on another network ?

Thanks for your future answer.

in reply to: 2 webstation or 2 instances #6852
    arvxn01
    Participant

For my project, I have 2 computers not on the same wifi network. On the first one, I want webpage with buttons, switchs and leds to control the second webpage on the second computer. The second webpage will contains images of engines and others devices. The state of these simulated devices will be controled by the first computer. And for that, I need to use IP.

I don’t if I need to install RapidScada on the both computers ? And I can configure the second deployment profile ..

in reply to: 2 webstation or 2 instances #6850
    arvxn01
    Participant

Hello,

When I want to create a second instance, i have some errors about deployment profile. It says “Instance not found – Failed to login”.

Can I have the same deployment profile than the first instance. If the first is on 127.0.0.1/scada. What will be the adress for the second instance ?

in reply to: Mobile client and Rapid SCADA #6841
    arvxn01
    Participant

I try to use many instances inside the same project but i didn’t succeed. I didn’t find any video about instances. Can you explain me how i can use many instances in the same project. And what i can do with many instances ?
    For now, when i create a profile for a new instance, he doesn’t work and the error says “Unable to login – System instance not found”.

in reply to: Mobile client and Rapid SCADA #6840
    arvxn01
    Participant

Good morning,

I have 2 questions :

1) How can i create a new topic ?

2) I need to setup two webstations. One with buttons, switchs and leds. And the other one will show a part of a production line with engines, and others devices. These webstations need to communicate using Internet. How can I do this installation with RapidScada ?

in reply to: Mobile client and Rapid SCADA #6824
    arvxn01
    Participant

Good morning,

I set up port forwarding on my router and I use noip.com to haven’t problem with the dynamic IP adress of my router.
    For my project, everything work perfectly ! Thanks to @manjey73 and @Hennie_Kotze ! I can connect to the webstation on my iPhone even if I use cellular network.

[1 question remaining]: I saw on my iPhone and on my PC that the connection is not secured. Is it possible to change settings to have a secured connection or there is no way ?

in reply to: Mobile client and Rapid SCADA #6821
    arvxn01
    Participant

Thanks you @manjey73 !

Port forwarding is the solution for my project. I use noip.com to bypass dynamic IP adress and access when I went to my webserver using ports 80 and 443.

in reply to: Mobile client and Rapid SCADA #6819
    arvxn01
    Participant

Hello @manjey73,

I have a router from SFR and there is no cloud service integrated. Maybe I need to try noip.com as Mikhail said :

“Also you can use dynamic DNS service, such as https://www.noip.com/ In this case, you need to register the service, enter the credentials into your router, setup NAT on the router, and then connect like youraddress.ddns.net/scada”

I will try this solution.

in reply to: Mobile client and Rapid SCADA #6813
    arvxn01
    Participant

Good morning,

I have the same problem as Hennie Kotze. I am student and i’m working on my project.
    I have my server PC and my iPhone is used as client device. I can connect to the webstation if the server and the iPhone are connected to the same Wifi network.
    But if my iPhone use cellular network, it said the adress cant be reached.

I don’t need specifically an external static IP adress. I will check each time the IP adress before access it.
    But @manjey73 said : “2. Perform the necessary router settings to access your services from outside”.
    Can you tell me what is the necessary settings I need to perform on my router ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)