Roland

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Cannot see installed schemes extra components module #6705
    Roland
    Participant

Solved by enabling the dll in the bin folder 🙂

in reply to: MYSQL and MQTT connection #6699
    Roland
    Participant

I am using MySQL Server 8.0 with the default relations that you defined here:
    http://rapidscada.net/doc/content/latest/en/modules/mod-db-export.html

I also removed the primary key attribute from the datetime column, to allow more than 1 entries from the same second.

in reply to: Realtime DB access and indication #6685
    Roland
    Participant

I downloaded and copied there, then restarted my PC.

Now I got the following in ModDBExport.log:

Error connecting to DB PostgreSQL – localhost: Could not load type of field ‘System.Net.Security.SslStream:provider’ (0) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000030 from typeref (expected class ‘Mono.Security.Interface.MonoTlsProvider’ in assembly ‘Mono.Security, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756’) assembly:Mono.Security, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756 type:Mono.Security.Interface.MonoTlsProvider member:(null)

in reply to: Realtime DB access and indication #6682
    Roland
    Participant

I am using the scada_5.8.0_mono_en package, that I downloaded from here: https://rapidscada.org/download-all-files/download-rapid-scada/

I am using Ubuntu 19.10

in reply to: Realtime DB access and indication #6680
    Roland
    Participant

Thank for the answers. Please find here the corresponding lines from the ModDBExport.log :

——————————————————————————–
    2020-04-02 17:45:13 Start ModDBExport module
    2020-04-02 17:45:13 Error initializing data source PostgreSQL – localhost: Could not load type of field ‘Npgsql.NpgsqlConnection:CertificateSelectionCallback’ (9) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000058 from typeref (expected class ‘Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.CertificateSelectionCallback’ in assembly ‘Mono.Security, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756’) assembly:Mono.Security, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756 type:Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.CertificateSelectionCallback member:(null)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)