Eyad

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

No it is not important. Just once mouse click push the button, signal become 1. Once release the click signal return to 0.

in reply to: Send command #6985
    Participant

Hi,

We are making face plate for Pump control. We have 2 push buttons to start and stop pump manually. On the PLC program, there is latch on the pump start which means no need to keep push button signal 1 to keep pump running. So that we need to reset the signal to 0 again once push button released. Also if run manually signal kept 1, we can’t stop the pump manually using the stop push button.

If we can have an event on push button press and another event on button release, it will solve the issue.

Hope we could have a formula to achieve that.

Thank you

in reply to: Send command #6968
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your support.

We need to set the value equal to 1 once the push button in graphics is pressed and the value automatically resets to 0 when the button is released. I don’t know if that is considered as two commands here because we usually do that as configuration on the type of push buttons in SCADA screens graphics development.

in reply to: Send command #6961
    Participant

Hi,

We could sort out the issue of command and use “Send command now”. Still we are struggling how to make command button as pulse. We arranged to make button to send value 1 but and channel value become. we need it as pulse, 1 and then reset to 0. Your support here is very much appreciated.

Thank you

Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your support.
    I tried that, it s working fine. The only remaining issue is that, it counts when channel switch change from 0 to 1 and from 1 to 0.
    How can we limit the counter to work only when switch change from 0 to 1 ONLY.

Thank you

Participant

Hi,

Let me first clarify what I have done.

I defined a channel to show status of Pump of Type Real, signal 114, reading signal from controller using Modbus. I received the signal a,d I have no issue in that.
    To count number of pump starts, i created a new channel in the device input channels, name it as “Pump starts count”, Channel Type: switching counter and Signal selected is the same 114.
    Results, first channel to show status “which was working” become uncertain – grey color. Not updated, and new counter switching channel just counted 2 and never changed then despite pump started physically many times after that.

Hope I didn’t do anything wrong or misunderstood you.

By the way, i need the counter only to work when channel switch from 0 to 1 only.

Thank you

Participant

Hi,

Thank you very much.
    the elapsed time calculation based on 1 minute interval will not be accurate but it is acceptable for us.

for digital switching counter, how to decide the state change to trigger counting? i mean if we need from False to True to do counting as an example.
    as i understood, switching counter will count whenever there is a change in the state. Please correct if i’m wrong.

appreciate highly your support.

in reply to: Delete Archived Data #5654
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)