Eyad

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eyad
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your support.
    I tried that, it s working fine. The only remaining issue is that, it counts when channel switch change from 0 to 1 and from 1 to 0.
    How can we limit the counter to work only when switch change from 0 to 1 ONLY.

Thank you

Eyad
    Participant

Hi,

Let me first clarify what I have done.

I defined a channel to show status of Pump of Type Real, signal 114, reading signal from controller using Modbus. I received the signal a,d I have no issue in that.
    To count number of pump starts, i created a new channel in the device input channels, name it as “Pump starts count”, Channel Type: switching counter and Signal selected is the same 114.
    Results, first channel to show status “which was working” become uncertain – grey color. Not updated, and new counter switching channel just counted 2 and never changed then despite pump started physically many times after that.

Hope I didn’t do anything wrong or misunderstood you.

By the way, i need the counter only to work when channel switch from 0 to 1 only.

Thank you

Eyad
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you very much.
    the elapsed time calculation based on 1 minute interval will not be accurate but it is acceptable for us.

for digital switching counter, how to decide the state change to trigger counting? i mean if we need from False to True to do counting as an example.
    as i understood, switching counter will count whenever there is a change in the state. Please correct if i’m wrong.

appreciate highly your support.

in reply to: Delete Archived Data #5654
    Eyad
    Participant

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)