gespitia

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: ModDBExport module is not working in Ubuntu #8116
    gespitia
    Participant

Hello Mikhail

I want to share my workaround for this issue:

I downloaded Mono.Security.dll from https://www.dllme.com/dll/files/mono_security_dll.html and copied into /opt/scada/ScadaServer/Mod then I restarted the scada service.

I tried against both 172.17.7.1 and 127.0.0.1 server addresses making the respective modification in /opt/scada/ScadaServer/Config/ModDBExport.xml and /etc/postgresql/13/main/pg_hba.conf with good results (Rapid Scada is registring data in the database).

I am pending if you set up a standard solution for this issue.

Thankyou again.

Warm regards,

Gustavo Espitia

in reply to: ModDBExport module is not working in Ubuntu #8114
    gespitia
    Participant

Hello Mikhail, thanks for answer.

Currently I have:
    PostreSQL version: 13.1
    Mono version: 6.12.0.107
    Rapid Scada: 5.8.2 Mono
    Ubuntu: 18.04.2

I just copied Mono.Security.dll from Windows installation package to /opt/scada/ScadaServer/Mod and restart scada, but that did not solve the problem. In ModDBExport.log now appears:

2021-01-20 09:03:13 Start ModDBExport module
    2021-01-20 09:03:13 Error connecting to DB PostgreSQL – 172.17.7.1: Could not load type of field ‘System.Net.Security.SslStream:provider’ (0) due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000030 from typeref (expected class ‘Mono.Security.Interface.MonoTlsProvider’ in assembly ‘Mono.Security, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756’) assembly:Mono.Security, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0738eb9f132ed756 type:Mono.Security.Interface.MonoTlsProvider member:(null)

I am pending any comment from you.

Warm regards,

Gustavo Espitia

gespitia
    Participant

Hola Marcos, estoy ingresando a la comunidad de Rapid SCADA y podría colaborar con la traducción al español de la documentación.

Cuéntame como entro a colaborar.

Saludos desde Colombia.

GE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)