cooldjmc

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • in reply to: Is that possible autologin just for localhost? #11558
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Hi i just need that autologin can be possible only from localhost(it is a linux instance) so when I access scada from network you must enter user and passowrd.

My question comes after i read posts 10398 an 10399. How to configure Autologin.aspx as local access only.

I will consider to update to V6 after a stable build, and not shure if modules permanent key purchased are valid for V6.

Thanks,

in reply to: Is that possible autologin just for localhost? #11531
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Hi, how can I configure the Autologin.aspx as local access.3 ?

in reply to: Modbus Slave Driver Registers from varios slaves #10832
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Thanks for response,

This is what i did, i have created a new modbus template and from this template i have created the input channels (calculated type) of the device, now my problem is to map values from the input channels of real devices to the input channels of the device created.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by cooldjmc.
    in reply to: Grafana (backend) and Rapid SCADA #9092
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Thank you for response, but i’m running the instance of scada and grafana on a Debian Linux mini pc.

in reply to: Grafana (backend) and Rapid SCADA #9090
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Hi, i’m testing Grafana integration, i have followed the instructions on
    scada-community/Apps/GrafanaDataProvider/ github but i don’t get one thing and i can’t make it work.
    In step : 7

In Grafana get Api Key, when setting up Configuration the and run the script as:

curl -H “Authorization: Bearer eyJrIjoiVjkyRjd2a2dSQW81ZU51QW5pbDR5WmxESUNDWUY0Z0UiLCJuIjoiTXktV2ViU2l0ZS1Nb25pdG9yaW5nIiwiaWQiOjFash//{path for grafana graph}

Where have to put this?

Thanks.

in reply to: Send command button – change register bit #6788
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Thank you Mikhail for your quick response, i will try that and post the results.

Have a nice weekend!

in reply to: Modbus RTU comunication issue #5582
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Thank you for your answers. what i don’t understand is after this:
    2019-06-17 17:00:23 Communication session with the Device 4 “Compresor 4”, type: KpModbus, call number: 4
    Request element group “Comp-DATA”
    2019-06-17 17:00:23 Error communicating with Device 4 “Compresor 4”: Error writing data: Uno de los dispositivos conectados al sistema no funciona.

2019-06-17 17:00:23 Close serial port COM4

the COM port remains blocked and no other app can open it, also if i try restart the computer it won’t restart remains on “Shutting down windows ” screen and i must reset it.

in reply to: Modbus RTU comunication issue #5569
    cooldjmc
    Participant

Hi, are conected with USB to Rs485 converters, there are 2, each one conected to a USB port on the mainboard. Each converter pulls 2 RTU Slaves. But the test i made is only with one slave active.

in reply to: Device selection by first package #5368
    cooldjmc
    Participant

thank you for answer, but that string how is interpreted in comunicator ? maybe as ascii?
    Receive (4/4): ˇˇ^^

the value that the device send is 41377 witch hex is a1 a1 followed by e5 e5 and the comunicator intrprets like this: Receive (4/4): ˇˇ^^

Exists a method that comunicator intrpret id’s like decimal numbers ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)