Boon Chang

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Boon Chang
    Participant

Dear Mikhail,
    These are the logs:
    2018-11-01 15:59:36 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Request SCADA-Server state
    2018-11-01 15:59:36 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Disconnect from SCADA-Server
    2018-11-01 15:59:36 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Connect to SCADA-Server “localhost”
    2018-11-01 16:03:20 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Logout: admin. IP address: 192.168.1.13
    2018-11-01 16:03:20 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> User information has been removed. IP address: 192.168.1.13. Session: xoj1xkbrtl1u0v1iggxyuf1x
    2018-11-01 16:22:25 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Logout: admin. IP address: ::1
    2018-11-01 16:22:26 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> User information has been removed. IP address: ::1. Session: vsftgrhhzjtelo0xq4s25fvc
    2018-11-01 16:22:26 <HSAWA1><DefaultAppPool><ACT> Application shutdown

Also, the log file does not have events after that last entry even though I have been using the system. I think maybe the log file requires clearing to log new events.

in reply to: Elastic Report and Chart Export function through iPad #4979
    Boon Chang
    Participant

Dear Mikhail,
    Thank you very much. The Export option is now appearing in the Chart window as well.

I think the customer is using Adobe Reader and Microsoft Excel to open the PDF and Excel files.

in reply to: Elastic Report and Chart Export function through iPad #4976
    Boon Chang
    Participant

Dear Mikhail,
    I had made a mistake on my part. I made the changes you had mentioned to the wrong elasticrep.js file.
    Right now, the Elastic Report page is fully functional when viewed using iOS device.
    Thank you.

Do you have any idea how to address the issue of ‘Export’ option not appearing in the Chart window when viewed using iOS device?

in reply to: Elastic Report and Chart Export function through iPad #4975
    Boon Chang
    Participant

I see that the script is written such that the Excel and PDF formats will be disabled if iOS device is used, thus making HTML the default format.

Is there a way to make PDF the default format instead?

I tried changing the code to:

if (false && scada.utils.iOS()) {
    // disable Excel and HTML formats for iOS
    $(“#rbPdfFormat”).prop(“checked”, true);
    $(“#rbExcelFormat”).prop(“disabled”, true);
    $(“#divExcelFormat”).addClass(“disabled”);
    $(“#rbHtmlFormat”).prop(“disabled”, true);
    $(“#divHtmlFormat”).addClass(“disabled”);

but the default checked box is still HTML.

in reply to: Elastic Report and Chart Export function through iPad #4974
    Boon Chang
    Participant

Dear Mikhail,
    I have cleared the cache and tried on Safari and Google Chrome App on an iPhone.
    iPad is not available for trying at the moment.

Here are the results:
    I am still unable to click on the select-box at Elastic report page.
    Chart export option still unavailable.

Also, the HTML format which is available for download is in a slightly different format from the original PDF format. The format is smaller than original when printed out on A4 paper.

Thank you.

in reply to: Elastic Report and Chart Export function through iPad #4965
    Boon Chang
    Participant

Dear Mikhail,
    I did the change.
    The following were the results:
    At Elastic Report page, I am able to click on the ‘Get Report’ button and download the HTML report.
    However, I am unable to click on the select-box for the formats ‘Excel’, ‘PDF’, ‘HTML’. And the HTML report was downloaded because the select-box of HTML is ticked by default.

Chart still no Export option.

This is tried both in Safari and through Chrome App on iPhone.

Thank you.

in reply to: Time Out #4945
    Boon Chang
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.

I will look at Scada.log again when the automatic logout occurs.
    At least now I know the existence of the log file.

in reply to: Rapid SCADA Documentation PDF #4911
    Boon Chang
    Participant

I did the method told, and it seems I am only saving the particular page I am viewing. Saving the whole documentation would mean clicking on each individual page and pressing Ctrl+P?

I think a offline documentation is good as some environment which customers use, might not have Internet access to view the online documentation.

in reply to: Rapid SCADA Documentation PDF #4904
    Boon Chang
    Participant

How do I “save the online documentation into PDF using a browser”?

in reply to: Remote commumicator #4424
    Boon Chang
    Participant

Hi,
    I do not quite understand how this remote communicator connects to the Server of another PC as well.

I have two PCs. Both has Rapid SCADA applications installed, one of them has OPC tags connected to the Rapid SCADA Communicator on it.
    For both PC, I have the same setting for the Rapid SCADA Administrator (Same device name, communication line, input channel).

Is it possible to obtain the tags values for the OPC tags on the other computer?
    Does it have something to do with the Call number of the device?

https://imgur.com/a/NCUpjrI

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)